• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is our year Cowboys!

dez_bryant_hissy_fit.gif

giphy.gif

NY-Giants-RB-David-Wilson-Fumbles-vs-Cowboys.gif

TROMO22.gif

Team Good: Broncos, Dolphins, Falcons, Jets, Bills, Seahawks, 49ers,Eagles, Colts, Lions, Vikings and Browns.

Team scumbags: Raiders, Patriots, Chefs, Chargers, Packers, Cowboys, Steelers and Ravens (gata is team captain).

NOTE: ANY team that beats Patriots becomes a hero to mankind.

For the love of the game!

Chefs?

Group_of_Chefs_-small.jpg

Team Good: Broncos, Dolphins, Falcons, Jets, Bills, Seahawks, 49ers,Eagles, Colts, Lions, Vikings and Browns.

Team scumbags: Raiders, Patriots, Chefs, Chargers, Packers, Cowboys, Steelers, Texans and Ravens (gata is team captain).

Lol there are no good NFL teams

UberTag

OBJ gonna sit week 1 i bet
Not worth reading too much into the early-week practice reports.
If he misses the later ones, I'd start to worry.
I'm expecting something along the lines of "in attendance at but not actually practicing" on Wednesday, "no attendance" on Thursday and then full attendance and practice on Friday.

Quikies83

Team scumbags: Raiders, Patriots, Chefs, Chargers, Packers, Cowboys, Steelers, Texans and Ravens (gata is team captain).

We got you this Thursday.
Pats gonna get kicked in the teeth.

Dishwalla

Banned
Fuck the Pats and all but man I hope the Chiefs get fucking stomped on on Thursday. Start their season off on the wrong foot.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This is our year!

Won't be drinking myself into a stupor during the playoffs this year because our defense will do something!

This is our year!

Won't be drinking myself into a stupor during the playoffs this year because our defense will do something!

yeah...it'll keep you out of the playoffs!

Edit:

My boy is back!

• Ryan Tannehill was walking in the locker-room, without any visible limp but with visible stitches in his left knee, a couple of weeks after knee surgery. Tannehill, who was in good spirits, is expected back before the start of next season.

PR_rambo

Banned
Back to the playoffs for the eagles !!!

Nah 9-7

Fire Pederson, and start aiming for postseason success next year.

An up year for Carson Wentz tho!!!

I will say 7-9 for the Egg again. Dougs moves cost a few games again and the big money moves that howie makes never seem to pan out.

Beach

What is going on with Aaron Donald? Pay the man, LA.
He definitely deserves to be paid but I could see the Rams giving this year a tryout year with the whole franchise on Goff's shoulders. If this season doesn't work out then I would go full sale mode with anyone decent on the roster in preparation of the new stadium opening and new faces of the franchise. Just a thought.

DMczaf

Code:
DATE	           NFL-GAF MEMBER	INJURY	NFL-GAF STATUS
09/03/17	   Ninja Scooter        Back	PUP
09/03/17	   Sanjuro	        Back	Questionable
09/03/17	   Slo	                Hip	Doubtful
09/03/17	   Sweeney Tom	       Shoulder Day-to-Day
09/03/17	   cdyhybrid	        Knee	Day-To-Day
09/03/17           Rvaan                Back    Day-to-Day

Update : 9/4/2017

Who needs to be added? I'm hearing reports from the Trailer Park that Slo's Hip has been downgraded from Doubtful to Out.

JABEE

He definitely deserves to be paid but I could see the Rams giving this year a tryout year with the whole franchise on Goff's shoulders. If this season doesn't work out then I would go full sale mode with anyone decent on the roster in preparation of the new stadium opening and new faces of the franchise. Just a thought.
Aaron Donald is the franchise though. He’s sitting out on his option. You don’t want your best player to be unhappy. The team has the leverage to get a favorable long term deal.

Code:
DATE	           NFL-GAF MEMBER	INJURY	NFL-GAF STATUS
09/03/17	   Ninja Scooter        Back	PUP
09/03/17	   Sanjuro	        Back	Questionable
09/03/17	   Slo	                Hip	Doubtful
09/03/17	   Sweeney Tom	       Shoulder Day-to-Day
09/03/17	   cdyhybrid	        Knee	Day-To-Day
09/03/17           Rvaan                Back    Day-to-Day

Update : 9/4/2017

Who needs to be added? I'm hearing reports from the Trailer Park that Slo's Hip has been downgraded from Doubtful to Out.

I'm day to day with a swollen knee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom