• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello friends.. it's our time in the sun

It is nice when Floyd gets on camera.
You don't know my life

@Floy, I think you should take a serious look at my trade offer. It's good for both of us.
No

Browns-GAF "my boy" status:

Joe Thomas - our father and the alpha and omega
Myles Garrett - currently under dispute between BG and Dutch, season will outline who claims rights.
Jabrill Peppers - Dreams
Isaiah Crowell - Kave
Duke Johnson - tandem boy of BG and Kave
All tight ends - BG
Emmanuel Ogbah - tandem boy of BG and Kave
Jamie Collins - BG
Brandon Weeden - Gobias
Derek Anderson - Kave
Fixed
Coleman is my boy..

UberTag

Bucs should definitely be able to beat the Cutler led Dolphins.

Which means they will lose and ruin my whole week.
I'll do ya one better. Hurricane Irma might hit and the game may get postponed until Week 11. Which means you guys with lots of Bucs and Dolphins on your fantasy teams may want to start making other plans.
I'm already eyeing moving Sterling Shepard into my starting lineup in place of Jarvis Landry.

Camwi

Same prediction that I make every year: The Packers are the first team to go 19 - 0, and Our Lord and Savior Aaron Rodgers simultaneously creates world peace.

SaviorX

Browns-GAF "my boy" status:

Joe Thomas - our father and the alpha and omega
Myles Garrett - currently under dispute between BG and Dutch, season will outline who claims rights.
Jabrill Peppers - Floy
Isaiah Crowell - Kave
Duke Johnson - tandem boy of BG and Kave
All tight ends - BG
Emmanuel Ogbah - tandem boy of BG and Kave
Jamie Collins - BG
Brandon Weeden - Gobias
Derek Anderson - Kave
Where's Corey Coleman?
He's gonna emerge this year

I'll do ya one better. Hurricane Irma might hit and the game may get postponed until Week 11. Which means you guys with lots of Bucs and Dolphins on your fantasy teams may want to start making other plans.
I'm already eyeing moving Sterling Shepard into my starting lineup in place of Jarvis Landry.

It sounds like both teams are really hesitant to give up the bye week. I would guess they move the game to Thursday or Friday, or a different stadium on Sunday.

bigosc2k

Banned
Niners going to win at least 5 games this season!

Also prediction, Alex Smith will win NFL MVP, he will ball out like there's no tomorrow because of the Chiefs taking Mahomes.

Slo

Niners going to win at least 5 games this season!

Also prediction, Alex Smith will win NFL MVP, he will ball out like there's no tomorrow because of the Chiefs taking Mahomes.

Alex Smith can't even win MVP in a game of dodgeball.

Tall4Life

Go Falcons.... Can't wait for the games to start.

28-3
UnhappyPastKodiakbear-size_restricted.gif

So Shirtless league members. I just saw that Dutch made me Commissioner. I just want to know who is going to do the league this year and go from there. I know it's short notice and all. But several of us want to keep the league going so we just need to know if you're in or out.

Let me know pls and thank you.

Oh and work out a draft day and time of course..

TheGrizz

Same prediction that I make every year: The Packers are the first team to go 19 - 0, and Our Lord and Savior Aaron Rodgers simultaneously creates world peace.

Fuck that, we're going 20-0, just because. The Green Bay Packers will then be re-named the 'Green Bay Aaron Rodgers'. Done. Done. and DONE.

Hunter S.

Team Good: Broncos, Dolphins, Falcons, Jets, Bills, Seahawks, 49ers,Eagles, Colts, Lions, Vikings and Browns.

Team scumbags: Raiders, Patriots, Chefs, Chargers, Packers, Cowboys, Steelers, Texans and Ravens (gata is team captain).

NOTE: ANY team that beats Patriots becomes a hero to mankind.

For the love of the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom