• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Cleveland Browns

19-0 incoming.

COUNT ON IT

TbfbxRM.gif

Look at my QB out here supporting Kave and BG.

/wipes tear

Wut? Bradford had a really good year last year, with no running game and an offensive line that couldnt stop anything. I was skeptical about bringing him in at first but it panned out well enough, especially since there is not telling how well Teddy will hold up or if he will even get back to his former level.

Found Yankee's alt.

LifEndz

I somehow forgot the Saints had the Monday night game. That should be a really good game. Time to get the shrimp and steak ready.

1dhn7d.gif

Trey

Cutler is Miami's QB, and the Bills and Jets are currently in a race to the bottom. Pats really light go undefeated, that's 6 almost free wins.

What is life

The salt has been cleansed from my soul.

No matter what dreams or horrors may be laid bare before me, I am ready.

I am ready for some football.

kdPbVfG.jpg

linkboy

All I want out of the 49ers this year is for them to be competitive. I know they're not going to have that great of a season.

Let's go Hawks

And as always, please don't die Russ. Still would've rather had an All-Pro o-lineman instead of Richardson, but our D is going to put a hurt on many teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom