• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2011 Week 16 |OT| Revenge of the Sh*ts

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
Don't worry Falcons fans, they'll throw a flag on us on every other play if we even LOOK like we might put up a fight next week.

So, every time I try to connect to Mario Kart online I get some fucking error. Is the game just broken?

Mech, how many times are you going to change that post, man!

cajunator

Banned
TpX0N.gif

Can't wait until God floods New Orleans again and finishes the job.

Dude seriously, fuck you.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Don't worry Falcons fans, they'll throw a flag on us on every other play if we even LOOK like we might put up a fight next week.

Gotta admit that I didn't see that awful ass kicking you took at the hands of Carolina coming. WTF happened? Raheem was the toast of the NFL last season and is unlikely to have a job a week from now

snesfreak

Banned
Oh now you're really done it buckethead.
Gotta admit that I didn't see that awful ass kicking you took at the hands of Carolina coming. WTF happened? Raheem was the toast of the NFL last season and is unlikely to have a job a week from now
I don't really know, but if Raheem doesn't get fired I'm gonna something drastic.
Like constantly harass the intern that runs the Bucs twitter account.

smh, Buckethead. Either wear it or don't be an asshole, it's a simple choice!

PS: Since I didn't post yesterday... WOOOO PACKERS WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Talon

Back to football.

Julio isolated on the left side. It's only 2nd down. Could we throw a quick hitch? Maybe just a slant with him using his body to block off the corner?

No, let's call him into the slot and run a corner.

eznark

Banned
These are smart football decisions by Mike Smith. Making up for that overtime boner I guess.

truly101 said:
The good of the many outweigh the good of one, unless that one is from Wisconsin, which it might be pretty close.
This made the discussion worthwhile. Spike Lee should make a documentary about this fantastic comment.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Who are you to judge the life of one Buckethead against a thousand New Orleansians? Orleansites?

1800+, so not technically accurate.

The good of the many outweigh the good of one, unless that one is from Wisconsin, which it might be pretty close.

3N16MA

Banned
Who are you to judge the life of one Buckethead against a thousand New Orleansians? Orleansites?

He seems evil considering he is wishing for god to flood a city and kill 1,000+ people. Sure some evil bastards would be killed but also a lot of innocent people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom