• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2011 Week 16 |OT| Revenge of the Sh*ts

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
44NPf.png

4mnqx.jpg

7kaEe.jpg

q7YeP.jpg

m9FJg.jpg

iFtz5.jpg

nUMyg.png

Thursday - Dec 22nd, 2011
HOU @ IND

Saturday - Dec 24th, 2011
MIA @ NE
JAC @ TEN
TB @ CAR
CLE @ BAL
ARI @ CIN
MIN @ WAS
DEN @ BUF
STL @ PIT
OAK @ KC
NYG @ NYJ
SD @ DET
PHI @ DAL
SF @ SEA

Sunday - Dec 25th, 2011
CHI @ GB

Monday - Dec 26th, 2011
ATL @ NO

Maps
www.the506.com type it into your browser, twat

PICK-EM

POINT YOUR GREY GHOST HERE TO DO PICK 'EM STUFF

Pick'em (with confidence points): GROUP ID# 47679
Pickem( No confidence): GROUP ID# 47683

Survival: GROUP ID# 21089

Password: freeballin

eznarks happy fun time with pictures!

JgV9i.gif

2lI08.jpg

PUWUq.jpg

osKbi.jpg

ZujpB.jpg

Gloat of the Week:

Congratulations FMT!!

i just want to say good game steelers fans, your team is definitely a quality PSYCHE!!

PRAISE ALLAH BITCHES!!! fuck all you assholes who doubted our team, fuck troy polamalu go use some head and shoulders to wash the ejaculate out of your hair cause alex busted all over you, fuck you mike tomlin you dumb bitch stick to your movies, fuck off ben roofles you fat piece of shit thank tebow you played now you know what it feels like to have someone violate you against your will you should be in prison, fuck you rashard mendenhall you terrorist the only thing you'll ever be remembered for is costing your team a superbowl victory, fuck off rooneys you fucking crooks you shouldn't own an NFL team, fuck james harrison i wish you played so we could've gotten some free 15 yarders go retire you roid raging doucher, fuck dick lebeau you old bitch your defense is overrated and old, fuck harson you don't deserve to live in the bay area and i hope you are stuck in traffic and got shit talked to you all night long at the stadium, fuck steelers fans and the terrible towel you fucking sorry ass fanbase like cockaroaches you invade homes and cause problems but you ran into the raid that is the 49ers now you bearded scumbags can go back to the human landfill they call pittsburgh and waste away!

and also a special fuck you to saints fans, we aren't letting go of the #2 seed so we won't be traveling to that shithole in new orleans and your team is mediocre on grass you are the new rams greatest show on turf fraud team!

now if you'll excuse me i have to go beat off to these highlights! eat a bag of dicks niner haters!!

Sour, whiny, Tom Brady level of bitch tears of the week:

Way to go AngmarsKing710. You may be poor and stupid like a Pittsburgh coal miner, but your tears flow like a Beacon Hill transvestite.

Gotta love FMT's douchebag trolling. Lose to the Cards and it's all reasonable posts, but win a game at home in your tricked out shithole of a stadium and suddenly you are the king of the world.

I'd love to have a re-match in the SB, but while the Steelers are unlikely to get there, they only have to deal with other shit AFC teams. You have no fucking shot at it against the Packers or the Saints regardless of where you play.

Choke of the Week:
YT6Mk.jpg

PUT IN FLYNN!!!!!!!

GIF's!

whatthefuck4c0b9.gif

eznark

Banned
Post gifs and I'll add them. If you see an error or don't like something, fuck yourself then die in a fire.

I was going to make a .GIF of Aaron wiping his brow but I DONT MAKE GIFS FROM GAMES WHERE THE PACKERS LOSE

rhghhrghghjrgjr

Way to go AngmarsKing710. You may be poor and stupid like a Pittsburgh coal miner, but your tears flow like a Beacon Hill transvestite.
:jnc

oneHeero

Packers lost, Broncos lost, Giants lost = YAY

SF won, Phi won = Boo

Cowboys #1 in NFCEast = YAY

Cowboys play Phi and NYG as the last remaining games which could determine if Cowboys make the playoffs = Boo

verbum

Going to be a great weekend of football!

For me, the only games that seem interesting on Saturday are the Jets vs the Giants, the Eagles vs the Cowboys, and the Cardinals vs the Bengals.
The Bears vs the Packers on Sunday could be one of those 50-7 games or one of those 13-10 games. I am getting a feeling the Bears without Forte and Cutler will be basic ball control and could surprise the Packers. Probably not win but could surprise them.

eznark

Banned
For me, the only games that seem interesting on Saturday are the Jets vs the Giants, the Eagles vs the Cowboys, and the Cardinals vs the Bengals.
The Bears vs the Packers on Sunday could be one of those 50-7 games or one of those 13-10 games. I am getting a feeling the Bears without Forte and Cutler will be basic ball control and could surprise the Packers. Probably not win but could surprise them.

I'm generally pessimistic, but after they shit the bed in Kansas City and will probably have to win to secure home field, this one is going to be a fucking blow out.

Slo

I hope I don't see any more formations where Christian Ponder lines up at fullback and then acts as the lead blocker against a DE this week.

Spacebar

All I want for Christmas is....

Week 16
Eagles over Cowboys
Jets over Giants

Week 17
Eagles over Redskins
Giants over Cowboys

Santa I never threw any snowballs at you so I shouldn't suffer!!

E A G L E S EAGLES!!!!!

Slo

They actually did that? The OC should have been fired on the spot.

It's called offensive innovation! We had Joe Webb undercenter and running the option while Christian pancakes some unlucky punk! We just have so many athletes that we have to find creative ways to get them on the field.

jmdajr

I think the Seahawks have a chance this weekend. SF can't assume they'll just win this game just because. Hell, they lost to the Cardinals.

also got

Charges/Lions
Bengals/Cardinals
Raiders/Chiefs
Falcon/Saints

all with playoff implications...

If Both lions falcons win that will eliminate a whole bunch of teams

It's called offensive innovation! We had Joe Webb undercenter and running the option while Christian pancakes some unlucky punk! We just have so many athletes that we have to find creative ways to get them on the field.

My god the fallout if Ponder had blown out his knee trying to block a DE.

eznark

Banned

Next year you should add some football players.

verbum

Damn, I forgot about the Chargers against the Lions. I think this could be the best game on Saturday. Rivers vs Stafford. Both teams highly motivated. Detroit's defense against River's quick release.

I've been begging for Jerry Angelo to be fired for years.

Speaking of him: our #1 draft pick this year is going to have surgery that will keep him out 4 months

He loves drafting injured OL.

bionic77

Choke of the week should be Erron and Candlestick.

God what a garbage franchise and stadium. Yorks are so fucking dumb they draft Smith with a 1 and are too stupid to pay the electric bill to keep the lights on. That was even dumber than our decision to play Ben.

verbum

Choke of the week should be Erron and Candlestick.

God what a garbage franchise and stadium. Yorks are so fucking dumb they draft Smith with a 1 and are too stupid to pay the electric bill to keep the lights on. That was even dumber than our decision to play Ben.

Will Ben be off for the next game or both of the remaining games? I imagine his leg hurts pretty bad today. It seems to me the best idea is to let him heal as much as possible before the playoffs.

bionic77

Will Ben be off for the next game or both of the remaining games? I imagine his leg hurts pretty bad today. It seems to me the best idea is to let him heal as much as possible before the playoffs.

Who the hell knows.

We should let him rest but Tomlin is unpredictable and he might play Ben and have him run 10 qb draws.

Our chances of getting homefield are slim now so it makes sense to rest our guys and get ready for playoffs.

sruckus

I bet we let him play and for that i'll be beyond pissed. Sometimes you just need to realize you're the head coach and say NO

Who the hell knows.

We should let him rest but Tomlin is unpredictable and he might play Ben and have him run 10 qb draws.

Our chances of getting homefield are slim now so it makes sense to rest our guys and get ready for playoffs.

When has Tomlin ever rested starters? They're playing into the playoffs and you know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom