• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2011 Week 16 |OT| Revenge of the Sh*ts

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

ArianFoster Mr Tuck, we have to talk...RT @paulsabarese: @JustinTuckNYG91 pic.twitter.com/V0t5SKe4 2 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

http://twitter.com/#!/paulsabarese/status/151428768886558721/photo/1

Ahn7qbrCEAEAKQf.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
I was just about to say Brees should just go ahead and get it over with and get the record but then sproles just returned it a fuck ton lol

eznark

Banned
ESPN's really dialing up the meaningless records this game.

And the Justice.

I think the touchback record actually puts Brees' passing stats into proper perspective. He'll set the touchback record because the kick was moved up. That's essentially what quarterbacks have been given. It's like raising the mound.

Can't wait until God floods New Orleans again and finishes the job.
Have you been to New Orleans? I think it's more of a punishment to leave it as it is.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I love how ESPN is still trying to hype this up as a big game when we are being blown the fuck out.
This is demoralizing.

Outside of that opening 2006 game where no team had a chance in hell, let alone the Failcons, you come back, you ALWAYS come back. I never count on a win versus ATL until the game is over

meadowrag

Banned
Outside of that opening 2006 game where no team had a chance in hell, let alone the Failcons, you come back, you ALWAYS come back. I never count on a win versus ATL until the game is over

It's 31-13 and the Saints have made all but one 3rd down.
Come on, you are winning, don't patronize me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom