• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2011 Week 16 |OT| Revenge of the Sh*ts

Status
Not open for further replies.

meadowrag

Banned
I wish Brees had thrown that INT so badly.
Nothing would be better than him breaking the record in the same night he throws 3-4 interceptions.

squicken

What is the purpose of Jason La Canfora? At least Schefter gets most things right (and usually w/o attribution). La Canfora is Florio wrong and credible, only he works for the league.

Talon

Fuck these coordinators
I actually like Mularkey. In the long run, maintaining balance in our playcalling keeps us in games despite our frustration as fans. That said, I don't know why we don't run more slants with Julio. The man is built for that route.

Turkeyneck gets on my nerves, but he puts his guys in position to make plays. They've hung him out to dry a few too many times. Sure, part of that's on him, but players gotta play.

eznark

Banned
today in "we lost to kansas city": lol nice throw drew!

IoPfb.png

xOTsU.png

eznark

Banned
In exchange for getting the sixth pick, Atlanta gave the Browns five -- five! -- draft picks: their 1st- (27th overall), second- (59th) and fourth-round (124th) picks this year and their first- and fourth-round picks in 2012.

smurt

Talon

This is besides the point - Julio needs to hold that ball close to his body, but I always thought Tom Moore was smart with the way he taught Colts receivers to go down instead of trying to struggle for yards.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
this is why you dont put rookies in position to make important plays. He couldn't make the play(s) against the texans now he just cost the falcons any chance at even attempting a come back.

Then, lol, you trade your entire draft away.

If the Texans do anything similar i might have to Wellington my laptop. Wide receiver is an overrated position anyway.
(because i've heard a lot of talk one of the top draft picks should be wide receiver)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom