• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barakov

Q8yaIXJ.jpg

Boss Mog

This reminds me that I was watching the Tour de France a couple of weeks back and they always used to have 2 hot girls on the podium with the stage winner and they would each kiss him on the cheek:
d20addfea25858c5ceb9437d22a01c1b.jpg

Now one of them is a dude and no kissing (obviously there's covid now, but i doubt that's the real reason):
tour-de-france-2021-classement-general-etape-13-pogacar.jpg

BigBooper

Why so many Debbie Downers shitting up game topics this weekend? Seems like more than normal.
debbie downer GIF

Is it because of the hot grandma's driving everyone wild?

Last edited:

haxan7

Banned
Why so many Debbie Downers shitting up game topics this weekend? Seems like more than normal.
debbie downer GIF

Is it because of the hot grandma's driving everyone wild?
They must be jealous they aren’t getting those delightful toothless blowjobs when the dentures come out. Everyone except Xaero Gravity Xaero Gravity , he’s no stranger

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Birdo got permed?

That's sad.

I don't know why this hits me, I'm just having some miserable times at work and the thought of being 10 hours away from beginning the week fucks me up.

I'm going ot miss him, and many others.

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
A azertydu91 how have you been, Mr Hard To Kill?

I’ve checked on you more often than I have 99% of my relatives this year
Hey man pretty good so far, I started the chemo yesterday with a day getting injection at the hospital and today is my first session with pills.
Here have a look at my breakfast
Lpi9ueS.jpg

And thank you for checking me regularly and if you want to know the even sadder part ?You've probably been checking me more than my family too even though I live at less than 15 min than my brother and had a surgery at something like 500M from his appartment.
But hey you can't start a shitty life without a shitty family.
And the cycle continued yesterday when the nurse fucked up the injection and I had to have a double chemo dose because they didn't know what went in my veins, or in my arm or in the other pocket of serum....
So yeah depite all that I'm doing pretty good the nurse are impressed by how quickly I heal to give you an example I was split open from the sternum to mu d*ck about a month ago and I already totally healed there.
And I got a hole the equivalent of the carton tube inside a toilet paper (I don't know if I am clear with that comparison) I mean that part :
idee-de-cration-avec-rouleau-de-papier-toilette.jpg

And it should be totally healed in a few days, if the chemo doesn't halt to a stop my healing.

Soodanim

Hey man pretty good so far, I started the chemo yesterday with a day getting injection at the hospital and today is my first session with pills.
Here have a look at my breakfast
Lpi9ueS.jpg

And thank you for checking me regularly and if you want to know the even sadder part ?You've probably been checking me more than my family too even though I live at less than 15 min than my brother and had a surgery at something like 500M from his appartment.
But hey you can't start a shitty life without a shitty family.
And the cycle continued yesterday when the nurse fucked up the injection and I had to have a double chemo dose because they didn't know what went in my veins, or in my arm or in the other pocket of serum....
So yeah depite all that I'm doing pretty good the nurse are impressed by how quickly I heal to give you an example I was split open from the sternum to mu d*ck about a month ago and I already totally healed there.
And I got a hole the equivalent of the carton tube inside a toilet paper (I don't know if I am clear with that comparison) I mean that part :
idee-de-cration-avec-rouleau-de-papier-toilette.jpg

And it should be totally healed in a few days, if the chemo doesn't halt to a stop my healing.
You’re born with relatives, you choose your family. When those 80 thousand tablets have done their job you can make a new family, the scars might even be a conversation starter.

That double chemo sounds pretty rough, was it as bad as it sounds?

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
You’re born with relatives, you choose your family. When those 80 thousand tablets have done their job you can make a new family, the scars might even be a conversation starter.

That double chemo sounds pretty rough, was it as bad as it sounds?
It's not that hard , at least to me but it can greatly vary between individuals.
The only side effect I have now is the one that affect 100% of people under this treatment and is hypersensitivity to cold, which translate by a sensation of electric choc when touching, drinking or eating something cold.
So naturally being someone curious and not that smart guess what I got for dessert about 2 hours after the injection at its peak of toxicity ?
Of course an ice cream and it was one of the weirdest experience in my life, it was not that painful to be honest but I guess I got lucky or my body got accustomed to worse pain.
But licking an ice cream felt like licking an electrical hedgehog but at low voltage what I imagine licking Pichu would feel like (and now some furries will get excited by this).
And biting the ice cream was the weird part, it felt like my mouth was literaly melting but not painfully just like the sensation of you palate dripping it was so convicing that after each bite I checked if my gums were still intact.
But yeah this side effect is unavoidable and it is the exact same i had as when I was 15 but at the time it also stopped my growth luckily for me I was already 1m80 tall so no problem there.
Yeah surgery can be a conversation starter especially since I had a few that went really bad (like local anesthesia not working and me telling exactly what the surgeon was doing while he was cutting inside me) and a lot of others since I already had 8 surgeries.
Which is useful because when I talk to people that will have a serious exam or surgery I usually already had it or something similar and can help them.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
It's not that hard , at least to me but it can greatly vary between individuals.
The only side effect I have now is the one that affect 100% of people under this treatment and is hypersensitivity to cold, which translate by a sensation of electric choc when touching, drinking or eating something cold.
So naturally being someone curious and not that smart guess what I got for dessert about 2 hours after the injection at its peak of toxicity ?
Of course an ice cream and it was one of the weirdest experience in my life, it was not that painful to be honest but I guess I got lucky or my body got accustomed to worse pain.
But licking an ice cream felt like licking an electrical hedgehog but at low voltage what I imagine licking Pichu would feel like (and now some furries will get excited by this).
And biting the ice cream was the weird part, it felt like my mouth was literaly melting but not painfully just like the sensation of you palate dripping it was so convicing that after each bite I checked if my gums were still intact.
But yeah this side effect is unavoidable and it is the exact same i had as when I was 15 but at the time it also stopped my growth luckily for me I was already 1m80 tall so no problem there.
Yeah surgery can be a conversation starter especially since I had a few that went really bad (like local anesthesia not working and me telling exactly what the surgeon was doing while he was cutting inside me) and a lot of others since I already had 8 surgeries.
Which is useful because when I talk to people that will have a serious exam or surgery I usually already had it or something similar and can help them.
You are a legend on the battlefield.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Willie's new album is a lot more toned down sonically. Still on my first listen but 2 of the singles released prior are my standouts ('my future' & 'NDA') alongside the titular 'Happier Than Ever'.

Worth a listen.

Edit: even Kojima loves Willie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom