• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
You have gold membership....it doesn't affect you but some men just want to see the world burnnnnn!!
Much like my birthday cake, it not last forever and I will eventually need another one.

I do not make the rules in this cruel and wonderful existence we call life.

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
You should be taking 2-3 dumps a day.
That actually can vary quite a bit depending on the person

Diet and metabolism isn't the same for every person, so while it's more average to take 2-3 squats a day, going less or more is completely normal too
As long as it's at least once a day that's typically fine, if I understand correctly. It's usually longer than 24 hours that it's constipation

RwXcpMD.jpg

ManofOne

Plus Member
why aren’t you fools (who aren’t gold members) fighting to the death (metaphorically).

There is a gold membership on the line here.

borborygmus

You don't need to suck up so much. Granted there's been some criticism regarding the new forum policy and some people want to express their loyalty but it's kind of sad to see people dialing it up to 11 like this. It's just really unnecessary and kind of cringey, if not downright sycophantic. You're making the forum look like North Korea, lmao.

Last edited:

Jethalal

Banned
You don't need to suck up so much. Granted there's been some criticism regarding the new forum policy and some people want to express their loyalty but it's kind of sad to see people dialing it up to 11 like this. It's just really unnecessary and kind of cringey, if not downright sycophantic.
It's a joke ffs. How is a deepfried meme sucking up?

Top Bottom