• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

O-N-E

I accidentally found out you can group tabs in chrome.

7sv6.gif

-Arcadia-

Banned
-Arcadia- -Arcadia-

What's do you think is a good length of time for each game for the SNES club? I was thinking a month but that seems like it night be too long. But 1 week seems too short.

I don't know. A month is nice, I guess, because it gives people time -- it doesn't feel like a rush, where they have to jump in right this moment, and start rushing towards the finish. They can drop in, get comfy with the game and discussion, and just enjoy themselves.

Plus, with 12 slots a year, you don't get oversaturation.

Faithless83

Banned
-Arcadia- -Arcadia-

What's do you think is a good length of time for each game for the SNES club? I was thinking a month but that seems like it night be too long. But 1 week seems too short.
Not trying to hijack the idea, specially knowing you are a Nintendo guy, but as Fake Fake mentioned, what if we add Genesis as well?
1 game on each console a month and it wouldn't sound as spaced out (just not pair 2 RPGs and we're golden).

Tag me up once you create it, snes only or not.

I still have a decent Snes backlog to cover.

Last edited:

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Not trying to hijack the idea, specially knowing you are a Nintendo guy, but as Fake Fake mentioned, what if we add Genesis as well?
1 game on each console a month and it wouldn't sound as spaced out (just not pair 2 RPGs and we're golden).

Tag me up once you create it, snes only or not.

I am not nearly as adept in Genesis. If someone else wants to manage that go for it.

teezzy

Banned
The gay ones do

I actually tried being a Chaturbate dude once. Literally once. I was in between jobs.

Some dude was really into belching and took me into private so I could burp into the microphone while he did his thing.

I made like $50 burping into a microphone that night for someone even more depraved than me. Still, it was not a good feeling, and I never tried again after.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member

I hate that fucking song!
I actually tried being a Chaturbate dude once. Literally once. I was in between jobs.

Some dude was really into belching and took me into private so I could burp into the microphone while he did his thing.

I made like $50 burping into a microphone that night for someone even more depraved than me. Still, it was not a good feeling, and I never tried again after.

upz0Eln.png

At least he didn't ask you to post feet.

brap

Banned

So did you take your cock out or not? The people need to know!

teezzy

Banned
So did you take your cock out or not? The people need to know!

He didn't ask me to. He literally just had me belching into my Blue Yeti and was more interested in sharing his cam with me.. I minimized the window on my end very quickly but I absolutely saw some very dark skinned due rubbing his pecker as he typed like, "Can I smell your burps Daddy?"

and meanwhile I'm doing this shit:

Easily one of the weirdest nights of my life.

Top Bottom