• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

O-N-E

MYj3EQ4.jpg

Tried using 4chan a little while back.

Terrible user experience. Nevermind the asshole userbase.

brap

Banned
Reddit feels like some form of humanity is in control (however shitty) rather than beasts of the field.

Also the user experience. Come on bruh.
What user experience? What control? The ones were you go to a fucking music subreddit and 90% of the comments about the new album are about how the one of the guys in the band made a sexist/racist/ist/phobic comment so he and the band is therefore trash now?
Reddit is fucking insufferable. You cannot get away from that fucking garbage on there.

irc users are quietly judging you all, harvesting all the informations

3b4b43255b54024c5626e3d34dbeee1e.gif
how else am i supposed to dl anime?

Tesseract

Banned
What user experience? What control? The ones were you go to a fucking music subreddit and 90% of the comments about the new album are about how the one of the guys in the band made a sexist/racist/ist/phobic comment so he and the band is therefore trash now?
Reddit is fucking insufferable. You cannot get away from that fucking garbage on there.

how else am i supposed to dl anime?
anime was made illegal by president trump at the 2023 shitposting forum

the timeline must catch up and erasure occur

t2T3EVv.png

MetalAlien

Banned
Friday afternoon Gary and Wyatt while watching the girls gymnastics have their shorts pulled down.
Friday later Wyatt's parents leave town to meet his older sister Chloe's fiance.
Friday evening Wyatt reveals to Gary that Chet will be coming home for the weekend.
Friday late Gary and Wyatt create Lisa and go out on the town for drinks.
Friday 2am they return home and are confronted by Chet.

Saturday morning Lisa makes breakfast while Chet berates Wyatt for wearing women's panties.
Saturday, early Chet leaves to go hunting.
Saturday early Wyatt, Gary, and Lisa go shopping at the mall.
Saturday while at the mall Lisa announces to Ian and Max there will be a party at Wyatt's house that evening.
Saturday afternoon Gary returns home to get ready and explain to his parents about the party.
Saturday late Lisa goes to pick up Gary and meets his parents.
Saturday evening the party happens and is a great success.
Saturday late Gary and Wyatt defeat the mutants and spend the night with Hilly and Deb

Sunday morning Chet returns to find it's snowing in his room.
Sunday early Lisa confronts Chet and Gary and Wyatt return the girls home.
Sunday Gary and Wyatt say farewell to Lisa and Chet returns to normal.
Sunday afternoon the house repairs itself just as Wyatt's parents return home.

Monday morning Lisa appears as the coach in a boys high school gymnasium.

So, began a completionist run of Fallout New Vegas... by completionist I just mean I'm going to be as thorough as possible, it's impossible to actually do full completionist because doing some missions ruins the ability to do others. Doing it on Very Hard, at the end of this first video is a crash that sent me pretty far backwards and I made my way back without recording until I hit where it crashed, no one should have to suffer with me. It's crazy, though, because my Caesar run never crashed once.

Nymphae

Banned
DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi have you ordered anything from Limited Run games? I want to get Return of the Obra Dinn, not sure what the additional items are at checkout though, it asks if I want a shipping box and a protective case that appears to just be a blue PS4 case, I assumed it would ship...in a box and you know, have a PS4 case since that's sort of what you get with a physical game. Do I need to add these or what?

Zo5qnJC.jpg

bronk

Banned
Anyone playing any retro games? I was playing Holy Diver on Nes for first time and it's pretty awesome but hard.

My cat got exploratory surgery (poor guy) and im locked in room with him for awhile so I'm playing Nes and Snes games. Pretty much platformers for most part. Just beat Rygar for twentieth time or something haha. Recommend me some games.

Last edited:

brap

Banned
Anyone playing any retro games? I was playing Holy Diver on Nes for first time and it's pretty awesome but hard.
My cat got exploratory surgery (poor guy) and im locked in room with him for awhile so I'm playing Nes and Snes games. Pretty much platformers for most part. Just beat Rygar for twentieth time or something haha. Recommend me some games.
wario land 4
bubble bath babes

bronk

Banned
Play Karnov again.
I love Karnov. The fall animation gets locked to go straight down which got slightly frustrating. When he picked up his arms to shoot whatever he does it looks like he has a pair of tits on him haha. There's also that green flying monster lady with a pair of tits on her too. I'll find pics.

Edit: I misremembered its when he climbs a ladder lol. Kid me saw boobs in everything.

Last edited:

teezzy

Banned
Wario Land 4, Golden Sun, and Pinball of the Dead all day every day. GBA was GOAT

Nobody ever talks about Pinball of the Dead. It was House of the Dead but pinball. I actually introduced it to that MetalJesusRocks guy back when he was just a Racketboy member, and it ended up in one of his videos eventually.

Cool stuff, I think I paid like $2 for it used. So many hours well-spent.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member

Vectorman 2 or sub terrania

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
How do you add a cover image? Can't seem to find the option for it.

BYwepeE.jpg

Use the swagger button
Thats the one where guy has pistol at beginning right? Then turns into monsters or something. That was a fun one. There's a ton of Japan only games. I'm sure theres a bunch I missed.
Sounds like a smt game

Uh

Last edited by a moderator:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi have you ordered anything from Limited Run games? I want to get Return of the Obra Dinn, not sure what the additional items are at checkout though, it asks if I want a shipping box and a protective case that appears to just be a blue PS4 case, I assumed it would ship...in a box and you know, have a PS4 case since that's sort of what you get with a physical game. Do I need to add these or what?

Zo5qnJC.jpg
Yeah I've bought a few from them. No, you don't need those add-ons.

Top Bottom