• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Tesseract

Banned
1603723c7957c50892c3788e2345890a.jpg

tenor.gif

MetalAlien

Banned
I thought that was a meme.
From the hariseldon thread map pride has been springing up again and they even had a toy doll wearing the map colors on it's dress. I was just joking about his Slurpee BTW.

EDIT oh shit look at my avatar. Unicron's a map!

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
From the hariseldon thread map pride has been springing up again and they even had a toy doll wearing the map colors on it's dress. I was just joking about his Slurpee BTW.
I thought it was a online troll that made the flag?

MetalAlien

Banned
That's a troll or a mentally unstable person? (twitter is full of em) shitposting on twitter over a flag that was made in a social website.

zoo/necro/

lol
also this...

Tesseract

Banned
The thread title was changed. If you do not think that was race baiting I don't know what to say.
i have total recall of p. much every user on the net, that's not the concern ...

what was the point of this thread?

i'd like cryptoadam cryptoadam to get in here and add some nuance to the situation, all this racial garbage is exhausting

you make it sound like he's deliberately tanking the forum, that's where you gotta start posting receipts

Tesseract

Banned
Ok use your brain. What do you think the purpose of that thread was?

It's a trend of his. Don't be obtuse. I find them and the responses in them hilarious
that's on you

i'm not in the business of ascribing purpose to threads or users without overwhelming evidence, humans pattern seek as they will and apply meaning after the fact

if you got a problem with crypto, call him into this thread, send a pm, ask a mod

(penis, penis, penis and seethe bitch posts haven't done you any favors)

Last edited:
that's on you

i'm not in the business of ascribing purpose to threads or users without overwhelming evidence, humans pattern seek as they will and apply meaning after the fact

if you got a problem with crypto, call him into this thread, send a pm, ask a mod

(penis, penis, penis and seethe bitch posts haven't done you any favors)

What the fuck are you talking about. I pointed out a thread was hilarious and you're here acting all pissy. Chill out. Go look at memes and get high.

I have no problem with him. His threads make me laugh.

Edit: It's good to know that I have gotten under your skin.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
What the fuck are you talking about. I pointed out a thread was hilarious and you're here acting all pissy. Chill out. Go look at memes and get high.

I have no problem with him. His threads make me laugh.

Edit: It's good to know that I have gotten under your skin.
it's impossible to get under my skin

go crawl under the rock whence you came until you have an argument

Top Bottom