• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
YellowishKeenCommongonolek-size_restricted.gif

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
The incest one is what me me make the post, it's a good idea I think, most of the time it's from a specific post or thread.
Bro...use that search bar.

Nymphae

Banned
Bro...use that search bar.

It's not always that obvious and I didn't care to go P.I on it, just would appreciate a generally easier way to find the meaning behind them, that seems like a pretty easy way to do it

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Ye, maybe. I just searched for incest. I'm not a Rentahamster Rentahamster alt.

I just searched for mayo with his username.

You are a sick man...

Guys you heard him

nsfw is spoiler only and only mega milks

NO LOLIS

This is way too easy. I am not an A Arcadia alt

Last edited by a moderator:

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
Sharks have no dicks.

Look it up
Shark dick is already in my Google search history, regularly from office antics

In fact, most sharks have some....interesting penile functions

Shark dicks, also make for great C Tier comedy, that only acclaimed Shit Lords like myself enjoy

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Shark dick is already in my Google search history, regularly from office antics

In fact, most sharks have some....interesting penile functions

Shark dicks, also make for great C Tier comedy, that only acclaimed shit lords like myself enjoy

claspers aren't peni.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
AMA a girl if a clasper ain't another dick
"Similar to a penis, claspers are an external appendage found on male sharks, skates, and rays that are designed to deliver sperm inside of a female. However, they are dissimilar to a penis in that they are not an independent appendage, but rather a deeply grooved cartilaginous extension of the sharks pelvic fins. "

LNaSsxz.png

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
"Similar to a penis, claspers are an external appendage found on male sharks, skates, and rays that are designed to deliver sperm inside of a female. However, they are dissimilar to a penis in that they are not an independent appendage, but rather a deeply grooved cartilaginous extension of the sharks pelvic fins. "

LNaSsxz.png
Kyonyu won't sway me, senpai
AMA a girl who's fucked a shark

Top Bottom