• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

I have a feeling this is coming.
Oh, I want to do it, I want to do it!

(Ahem) (Serious voice)

Alright everyone, please take the console and meta talk to their respective threads. Thank you.

itotOn9.gif
Can we thread ban this party pooper out of here ?

bronk

Banned
People need to step up. Off Topic and Politics, you make a dumb post, you get called on it. Gaming is the only section where mental patients and glue sniffers run around freely, while smart posters are meek.

Mods can't ban people for being stupid. It's up to us to expect and peer pressure higher standards.
My posts suck though. Peer pressure makes me an alcoholic. I'm triggered.

I agree with you.

Last edited:

pawel86ck

Banned
Not remotely getting in the middle of this, but I feel like this is going in a bad direction. Remember Sleepdoctor?

Right or wrong, I think you've made your point. That's all you can do. If you choose to persist with the issue all day long, to keep smashing it in faces, you should be prepared for the likely consequences of that.

I do understand that you're replying to some people, and I don't mean that.

Btw, I do feel obligated to point out that the Sony fan in question was warned for trolling Sony. That's why he said it was ridiculous that he got a warning as a Sony fan.
Yes I remember SleepDoctor, he was a cool and funny dude, but unfortunately he is sleeping now (hopefully with hot girls 😉). I understand his anger (I think most people will get triggered in his situation), but I'm not going to do the same.

I have registered on neogaf two years ago and till PS5 reveal not a single warning was given to me. During that time I was frequently praising PS4 games (drive club, uncharted 4, the order), so I know what I have to write in order to stay under mods radar. I will just keep my honest negative opinions in regards to sony platform just to myself and only post my possitive impressions on this forum.

Mista

Banned
Lol fuck no 😂 Im a Portsmouth man, born and bred! Though Liverpool we’re always my Div 1/Prem side growing up because of family ties. My local team will always be my true team though 💙
Fucking love Portsmouth! I always enjoyed their football back in the days and I always visited too when I was studying in the UK

Flintty

Fucking love Portsmouth! I always enjoyed their football back in the days and I always visited too when I was studying in the UK

No way!

Being in the Premier League was always a luxury for me. The Pompey I know and love was always in a relegation dog fight 😂

If you’re ever back in the area, let me know - we’ll catch a game or something 👍🏻

Mista

Banned
No way!

Being in the Premier League was always a luxury for me. The Pompey I know and love was always in a relegation dog fight 😂

If you’re ever back in the area, let me know - we’ll catch a game or something 👍🏻
Definitely! I attended the last 3 FA finals we won

London is my home and I always visit and will visit after we're done with this shitshow we're in

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Props to whoever recognizes where that music is from. I dunno if anyone already mentioned it in the comments but I don't care to check if you cheated or not.

Top Bottom