• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Barnabot

Was it this thread?

Yep. post #4.

da fuq.
The likes are gone.

greyshark

Yep. post #4.

da fuq.
The likes are gone.

Yeah for whatever reason they stop showing up after a certain period of time. I think they show up again if they get a new reaction to it.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
tenor.gif

Grieves

Thanks for that Matt404au.

I've got my account linked now but nothing new has appeared in Discord.

Does it take a while to sync or should I do anything in discord to find the GAF bits? Any advice anyone?

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Thanks for that Matt404au.

I've got my account linked now but nothing new has appeared in Discord.

Does it take a while to sync or should I do anything in discord to find the GAF bits? Any advice anyone?
I had to disassociate my discord account from GAF, join the server, and then associate it again.

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
I wish people posting current events, particularly in politics, would keep the OP as objective and neutral as possible.

putting some kind of opinionated spin on it, without a link or source, just sours the thread and can derail it right from the start.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/one-koch-brother-died.1499095/

anyone else feel this way?
This was the order of the day for awhile, the idea that the topic-poster should post the OP with some neutrality and then insert their opinions afterward if desired. The Politics board keeps it neutral a lot better in that regard compared to six months ago.

Shifty

I wish people posting current events, particularly in politics, would keep the OP as objective and neutral as possible.

putting some kind of opinionated spin on it, without a link or source, just sours the thread and can derail it right from the start.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/one-koch-brother-died.1499095/

anyone else feel this way?
One hundred percent. It's the OP's responsibility to set the tone of the discussion, and some of them seem intent on going from zero to shit-flinging contest before anyone else has even had chance to post.

It's a disgrace I tell ya.

Papa

Banned
If only the poll weren’t closed, we could all change our votes to aintitcool:

Top Bottom