• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man spends all his savings for Honeymoon on a gaming PC. Doesn't even see the face of his newly married wife anymore!

My wife came home from work yesterday and said "let's play some destiny for a bit". Once that was done she said "let's get in bed and watch king of the hill". Being married is glorious, we're going on 8 years. Problem is people get married without truly knowing each other.
Which is why I'm divorced after 10.

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
🤔

6wPmdor.jpg

Screw arranged marriages.
Divorce him now, girl.

DeaDPo0L84

It's all good, she wasn't a very nice person, however, I wish her well.

Well good for you to get out of that relationship and also not hold any grudge or ill will toward her. That'll go a long way towards you being able to move forward in a healthy manner.

Sleepwalker

Sounds super legit and it seems everyone involved is a moron. The guy spent all their savings on a pc and the wife decided to be his maid for weeks anyway.

It's a choice.
You get wet vag everyday but eventually you'll have to put up with her nonsense, have kids, raise them, buy a house have all sorts of obligations, problems etc.
But with a gaming pc, well, it's pretty obvious.
High fidelity pc gaming > marriage

SpartanN92

Banned
It's a choice.
You get wet vag everyday but eventually you'll have to put up with her nonsense, have kids, raise them, buy a house have all sorts of obligations, problems etc.
But with a gaming pc, well, it's pretty obvious.
High fidelity pc gaming > marriage

This hit home so hard it’s unreal.

BTW I got a big grin on my face when I saw “Liked by Elektro Demon”. It’s real good to have you back cunt!

Top Bottom