• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apparently "The Medium" will now be published by Microsoft (Update: Xbox YouTube channel removed it from 1st Party IP list)

martino

I was excited for this on the initial reveal, then I saw the gameplay. Hard pass.

same here, it is not what i was imagining at all at first.
i don't see the interest of having 2 environments at the same time.
Even more when they have 95% the same geometry.

Last edited:
Or you know, they could do like Sony and make a separate dub/translatin for every region.... but MS is very cheap in that regard, Quantum brake just destroyed my ears and "Tell me Why" made me search on the internet what the fuck "manejar un carro" means....
Drive a car?

Evangelion Unit-01

Master Chief
Remember when first party meant that a platform-owned studio developed the game?

RiqxKXr_d.webp

Sony/MS/Nintendo have been publishing games ever since the dawn of time.

Fire Emblem, Kirby, Bloodbourne, Returnal, Until Dawn, SOCOM, The Order, Crash Bandicoot, Sunset Overdrive, Ori, Mass Effect, Jade Empire...

Or you know, they could do like Sony and make a separate dub/translatin for every region.... but MS is very cheap in that regard, Quantum brake just destroyed my ears and "Tell me Why" made me search on the internet what the fuck "manejar un carro" means....
I agree they should have both audio options available...

Vawn

Banned
There is almost zero chance that Hellblade 2 launches this November or this year?

Lol, not almost zero chance - exactly zero chance.

Hellblade 2 will be created in UE5 which developers won't even have access to until next year.

I'd be shocked if we see it in 2021.

Top Bottom