• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Black Friday starts on November 17

Sure I could find tons of games in the sale to buy but man the older I get the bigger my backlog gets....can't bring myself to keep buying games I may never play haha
It is not about playing. It is about buying. It is like collectors. Nice to have, to not practically useful. But pleasing for the eyes.

Roberts

I was going through the whole list again and noticed Steelrising is on sale. I wouldn’t say go and buy it but it is one of the better Souls-likes that has tons of similarities with Lies of P (basically the same story and very similar aesthetics and setting). It’s not as good as far as graphics and gameplay go, but is somewhat easier. Has a more traditional approach to storytelling with cutscenes and a talking protagonist. History junkies will get a kick out of it too as it takes place during alt universe French Revolution and has real historical figures in it.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Post some purchases/recommendations if you guys can. This list may require a group effort.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
And it's already sold out.

Was able to place an order before it did thankfully.

I5HfdgU.jpg

Little Mac

Gold Member
Can't decide between the $499 PS5 Slim Spiderman 2 bundle or the Bestbuy $449 Series X w/ $50 Best Buy credit. I can't make the decision. It's paralysis by analysis. All I have now is a Switch.

Last edited:

Leonidas

Series S and Series X (Diablo bundle) are now $60 off on Microsoft Store.

$239 (Series S Starter) $439 (Diablo IV Series X Bundle)

$10 less than yesterday.

Its too bad the Forza Horizon 5 bundle isn't $439, an extra $10 could've gotten me to bite...

Top Bottom