• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone else feel PSVR2 is a GIANT waste

Skyfox

What are you talking about? The first PSVR headset has a space so that people who wear glasses can keep them on without issue. Shuhei Yoahida is sight impaired and he demoed the original PSVR and showed it was safe for glasses wearers. Why would they not include such a basic feature in the second iteration?
If you don't wear glasses then you shouldn't weigh in.

With Gear VR for example (a piece of plastic headset that cost less than 50 quid at the time) you could just adjust the focus so glasses wearers didnt have to wear a headset on top of glasses.

Yes - you can wear glasses in psvr but its far superior not having to.

Its like sex with a condom compared to sex without a condom.

Ozriel

M$FT
Psvr 2 is oppurunity for Sony to control the VR market, like how xbox is doing with xcloud.

Not while the Oculus Quest line exists, tbh.

But it’s a great opportunity to corner a segment of the market unchallenged. And since it’s all but guaranteed that PSVR2 will work on PC too, they’ll make a good amount of cash there too.

Ozriel

M$FT
So....dont reward ppl that bought PSVR?

And make a handheld...a market they havent touched in years...but leave the market they are active in alone....

I dont understand this....

Yeah, that’s a nuts point.

Far more sensible to invest in VR than make yet another failed and distracting handheld.

On one hand you have a group of people complaining about 'every console generation now feels te same' and diminishing returns and what not. And now that Sony sticks their head out and makes a device that puts you IN the game and you can actually interact with objects in that game you have people complaining about it taking away resources because they want more of the same games..

And I don't think they undermined any normal PlayStation software output by making this headset. If PSVR2 wouldn't exist you won't suddenly have 10 more PS5 exclusives. They specifically hired extra people to work on VR titles (like Studio London and FireSprite or w/e they are called).

If you don't wear glasses then you shouldn't weigh in.

With Gear VR for example (a piece of plastic headset that cost less than 50 quid at the time) you could just adjust the focus so glasses wearers didnt have to wear a headset on top of glasses.

Yes - you can wear glasses in psvr but its far superior not having to.

Its like sex with a condom compared to sex without a condom.

Interesting take here but I'm not sure I agree with you.

I am actually long sighted and have prescription glasses. Especially for when I'm metal testing or diamond grading.

And secondly, I've used a multitude of different VR headsets from Rift to Vive, Samsung and Oculus. The Oculus Quest 2 being one I see on a weekly basis as I work as a pawnbroker. But I personally own the original PSVR headset and no matter which way around it, I need to wear my glasses during use. I can't wear contact lenses because of the shape of my left eye.

Whilst it is preferred not to have to use corrective lenses during play some of us have the best experience that way.

Also that sex comment is weird as hell and it sounds like you're overcompensating there.

And one final note, don't make assumptions. Your comment about not weighing in and the sex comment make you sound like a pretentious bell end. You keep your condom on or off when you're jacking it to my little pony clips with a kung Fu grip my mate but I'm sure you've heard the old saying assuming just makes an ass of you and me.

TrebleShot

VR is the future of gaming, the landscape of gaming has stagnated in the single player - multiplayer cycles and tropes.

F2P and MMO style service games are a product of over saturation and the need to find financial models that expand on the already established user bases that are happy to stick to one franchise and simply buy it every year or a season pass.

VR represents an actual generational change and evolution of gaming, I am very excited to see how fidelity and experiences evolve. Something like GT7 on VR would be transformative.

Bring it on, im all in.

kingfey

Banned
Not while the Oculus Quest line exists, tbh.

But it’s a great opportunity to corner a segment of the market unchallenged. And since it’s all but guaranteed that PSVR2 will work on PC too, they’ll make a good amount of cash there too.
Games are what controls for the most part. Psvr so far is tied to PS only. If Sony can expand on that soon, they will gain some market share, due to the amount of games they have.

But as you said, Oculus quest is still the big baddie.

Bullets-hurt

Neo Member
VR is still early days at the moment but just a quick play session with a steam index on Half Life Alyx and you can just feel how it's the future. I'm very happy Sony investing into it. I'll be grabbing the PSVR2 as soon as I can.

tassletine

VR is weird. Immediately impressive, but (for me anyway) relegated it's self to a gimmick almost immediately.
It's not something that I would use to relax (as it's so intense) and has always felt somewhat akin to Karaoke. A great experience, but a sloppy and out of control one, more something to have light fun with.

It's an odd thing, but humans tend to want distance with art -- We tend to not look people in the eye when we speak, and prefer paintings to photos artistically speaking. We don't seem to desire realism when we're being entertained, yet here we are trying to replicate it in VR . This has it's uses but I can't help but feel like we're instinctively barking up the wrong tree.

An immersive world really isn't what humans are after regards gaming -- We generally want a GAME design that draws us in and gets out attention, not a world.

Making a game more "real" only throws up new problems -- The virtual world still needs a 'game' and that game still needs an interface that works.
The games that I've played in VR have all been immersive visually but most appear to be gimped versions of other games with restricted controls. Until that problem is solved I don't think VR is going anywhere gamewise.

Tams

Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
On one hand you have a group of people complaining about 'every console generation now feels te same' and diminishing returns and what not. And now that Sony sticks their head out and makes a device that puts you IN the game and you can actually interact with objects in that game you have people complaining about it taking away resources because they want more of the same games..

And I don't think they undermined any normal PlayStation software output by making this headset. If PSVR2 wouldn't exist you won't suddenly have 10 more PS5 exclusives. They specifically hired extra people to work on VR titles (like Studio London and FireSprite or w/e they are called).
Exactly.

VR is here to stay, everyone I grew up with talked about VR in the future and now it’s here! It opens up the doors to some really unique experiences that can’t be had outside of it when it comes to video games.

I’m really looking forward to what’s cooking for PSVR2 despite not owning a PS5. It will hopefully lead to more PC VR games with higher budgets in the future.

MastaKiiLA

VR is the future of gaming. You need to provide a more immersive experience once we start hitting diminishing returns on TVs. We're close to that already with UE5. The limitation is artist talent and budget at this point. So the next area for expansion is in the virtual realm. I don't know about the metaverse being popular until headsets are smaller, lighter, and can run off a mobile device. However, I think regular gaming can definitely benefit.

hinch7

If Sony makes PSVR 2 and its games compatible with PC, it could be huge. We've seen that Sony's games sell really well on PC platforms and expanding VR on there would be a big win.

A bit of wishful thinking though :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Romulus

I feel like that 1.5 million initial number screams confidence. From the devs working with it, I've heard very positive things this time around. Same thing, lots of confidence. I wouldn't be surprised if Sony decision makers have demoed the unit and know it wil be successful.

Last edited:

Chronos24

While I respect your opinion I quite enjoy VR very much and am excited for PSVR2. I will say my fear for it will be that there is going to be some serious connections to metaverse and will take away from some major gaming opportunities. Time will tell though.

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
I'm a big believer in VR and I think PSVR2 will be a cool product, but I'm not as optimistic about a peripheral for a platform with an installed base of 20 million compared to one with 120 million.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
It's an absolute waste of time and resources considering how small the VR market is compared to the console market. Those Sony studios could be creating PS5 games that ALL PS5 owners could enjoy instead of trying to cater to a niche audience.
markets dont grow unless there's an actual product for that market.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
Do people honestly thing flatscreen gaming is the future? lol same shit nicer graphics will only get you so far and we are already reaching that wall where all you are playing is the same endless uninspired content with shiny bells & whistles, this has been going on since gaming first emerged. GAF is zoomer central, kids easily entranced by sniny new graphics because you were born into the hobby way down the timeline. Try playing for 30+ years and at the end no matter how nice the graphics are on screen it's still the same old thing again & again eventually you'll want something more, something new.

VR currently has it's limitations devs not knowing how to properly use it so we get the same uninspired endless gallery shooters and other easy stuff like racing games there have been games that have used it well ones that made my stand there amazed, but i'm glad at least one of the 3 is doing VR as i have felt more immersion inside a game in VR with low res graphics than anything that's ever come on a flat screen.

VR is probably the only reason i'll be picking up a PS5 as it was the thing that made me buy a PS4, been gaming since the late 70's for me VR is the only thing that feels genuinely new, been inside a game is nothing like just looking at some shiny graphics on a screen. Once i finally saw technology be able to properly do VR there was no going back to just flatscreen only. I remember when VR ran at like 10fps and looked like starfox if you were lucky i'm glad it's now at the point it's useable & doesnt cost thousands.
THIS GUY FUCKING SAID IT BEST.
Is gaf really so backwards and boring that they'll completely REJECT new innovative concepts being pushed onto them? What the fuck is wrong with you guys? for people who are interested in arguably the best entertainment medium you guys are such a pile of boring cunts that whenever someone points you in the direction of something that can change gaming forever you're like " it's a waste and a gimmick"
but hey, i guess we have to wait until Xbox does it. then suddenly it becomes this grandiose new concept that can truly revolutionize the gaming landscape. Saw the same shit with haptic feedback. "good games that are good without any gimmicks or innovations" can only take you so far until you get utterly bored of doing the same shit over and over again

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
We saw with PSP and Vita(RIP old friend) the quality of those first party titles
uh? did you even PLAY the PSP? Vita i can understand but PSP's first party actually smashed the DS's. CHains of olympus, ghost of sparta, gran turismo PSP, Patapon 1-3, Littlebigplanet PSP, the list goes on
You only feel that way about oculus VR because it's oculus. Sony has the backing and first party studios to make it WORK and truly elevate gaming. Just wait 3 years.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
We don't seem to desire realism when we're being entertained, yet here we are trying to replicate it in VR .
We don't desire realism in entertainment, but we do desire IMMERSION. People tend to not like a movie or game that fails to make its environment believeable and immersive. You can only be so immersed staring at a screen as opposed to fully diving yourself into said world and interacting with the characters.
Also, i find it funny you say this yet the vast majority of sonys exclusives are incredibly cinematic (frankly generic and uninspired) third person games with a hyper focus on cinematics, story and realistic graphics. And people go nuts over these games, they lap that shit up. Imagine how much people would crap their pants if they could actually go INSIDE these worlds.
We generally want a GAME design that draws us in and gets out attention, not a world.
Don't you think we've exhausted all the possible game designs that can draw us in with these controllers? I mean Elden Ring as much as people praise and love it is basically doing what BOTW did but with the souls formula (and better imho)
If VR were more popular and people embraced more of the niche and unconventional then we probably wouldn't be in this creative rut that the gaming industry has found itself in.
I honestly don't see how people are so fine with the same old same old like this is how it gets and anything better or newer is considered gimmicky and unneeded. Even something as simple as haptic feedback rumble is considered a controversial topic on GAF. Why the fuck do you guys even look forward towards next gen if all you want is JUST prettier graphics and the same boring fucking gameplay?

Last edited:

ZoukGalaxy

This thread is a GIANT waste, as usual with VR.
Tired Season 1 GIF by Now Apocalypse

It's not because YOU don't like it, it's a waste.
Also, people obsessed with wireless are boring, I prefer ONE light wire for unlimited gaming session than a wireless heavy and time limited low power headset. Just stop it, it's ridiculous.

PSVR2 is going to be a MASSIVE and awesome tech in perfect line with PS5.

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN
season 13 GIF

Next.

tassletine

We don't desire realism in entertainment, but we do desire IMMERSION. People tend to not like a movie or game that fails to make its environment believeable and immersive. You can only be so immersed staring at a screen as opposed to fully diving yourself into said world and interacting with the characters.
Also, i find it funny you say this yet the vast majority of sonys exclusives are incredibly cinematic (frankly generic and uninspired) third person games with a hyper focus on cinematics, story and realistic graphics. And people go nuts over these games, they lap that shit up. Imagine how much people would crap their pants if they could actually go INSIDE these worlds.

Don't you think we've exhausted all the possible game designs that can draw us in with these controllers? I mean Elden Ring as much as people praise and love it is basically doing what BOTW did but with the souls formula (and better imho)
If VR were more popular and people embraced more of the niche and unconventional then we probably wouldn't be in this creative rut that the gaming industry has found itself in.
I honestly don't see how people are so fine with the same old same old like this is how it gets and anything better or newer is considered gimmicky and unneeded. Even something as simple as haptic feedback rumble is considered a controversial topic on GAF. Why the fuck do you guys even look forward towards next gen if all you want is JUST prettier graphics and the same boring fucking gameplay?
I think you've confused me with someone else, but I'll answer.

-- They CAN go inside those worlds right now, and they do crap their pants. But I've found that generally that gets old quick. I don't know anyone who prefers VR over normal play.

I am not fine with games stagnating. There is a massive lack of new 'games' - And by that I mean new ideas/systems/

But I don't see how VR changes that? It's closer to real life, so naturally pushes game design more in that direction. Pick things up, look at them, my god you're actually here. It's mostly about spectacle.
There are a few games I've played (Polybius) that I think offer true transcendent experiences, but they are very rare. What I see a lot of are regular games adapted to VR, and walking simulators.

VR does immersion and wonder extremely well. Gameplay not so much.

I also think it has an inherent problem in that videogames are a lazy persons medium, and using your whole body as a joystick isn't relaxing. Which is why I compared it to Karaokee originally.

NahaNago

Generally I'd say I feel like it is a waste since I'm not convinced by vr but at the same time we have barely any info on psvr2 or the games so my official stance is that folks should wait before making a decision. I don't think Sony is going to put enough resources down on the software side whether it be from the first party side of things or paying for third party exclusives to make psvr2 not a short lived thing.

Sony's first party developers need to expand a lot more if they plan on going after the PS5, PC, and VR as well.

lukilladog

VR is the future of gaming, the landscape of gaming has stagnated in the single player - multiplayer cycles and tropes.

F2P and MMO style service games are a product of over saturation and the need to find financial models that expand on the already established user bases that are happy to stick to one franchise and simply buy it every year or a season pass.

VR represents an actual generational change and evolution of gaming, I am very excited to see how fidelity and experiences evolve. Something like GT7 on VR would be transformative.

Bring it on, im all in.

Changes, evolutions, technological implementations... all that stuff, are not inherently or necessarily more desirable or succesful, that´s quite the logical leap there. See, 3d tv was an evolution over 2d tv, virtual boy surely was a technological step, watching stereoscopic pictures in 1899 also was amazing compared to flat two dimensional images, nvidia´s nvision was pretty cool... why would anyone watch movies in anything less than a 7.1 sorround system with blu-ray, or hear music in something inferior to the super audio CD right?. See, I understand the enthusiasm, but there is a pragmatic side to things, and gaming is no exception.

Last edited:

PuffyCan

It's a waste in the sense it will take some dev time away from the traditional games, but I look forward to try the hardware.

I bought an HP reverb last year and from what I heard it'll improve a lot of things I dislike about the reverb. Hopefully it's PC / SteamVR compatible

VR is still early days at the moment...
I continue to see this mentioned. VR isn't "early days" anymore at this point. How long does this excuse last?

It's clear at this point that VR simply is what it is. It's a niche market that will in all likelyhood, will remain that way. If VR was going to be the next big thing, it would've done so by now.

Chukhopops

I bought a Rift S and had fun with it but I haven’t used it in a year or so and I wouldn’t consider buying another VR headset any time soon, not until the technology makes giant leaps.

I also think the hype for it has died down and everyone who wanted to try it has done so, it’s not like there’s a ton of untapped potential.

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
markets dont grow unless there's an actual product for that market.

What market? Here's how much Xbox owners clamor for VR:

jez-xbox-feedback-2022.jpg

A whopping 2%! No wonder MS isn't interested in competing with Sony for this non existing market.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
What market? Here's how much Xbox owners clamor for VR:

jez-xbox-feedback-2022.jpg

A whopping 2%! No wonder MS isn't interested in competing with Sony for this non existing market.
That's just on Xbox. How about other platforms like PC? Also, OFC Xbox owners don't care about VR cuz they never truly experienced it. PS owners would likely have more of an interest because they've actually had it and they quite like it

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
But I don't see how VR changes that? It's closer to real life, so naturally pushes game design more in that direction. Pick things up, look at them, my god you're actually here. It's mostly about spectacle.
Well yeah. One of the benefits of being in the game is the fact that you can depend on a controller far less for actions. With games, you were assigned specific actions on an input device to get by the fact of not being able to impact the game using your body. VR changes that because you've not only got 2 motion controllers strapped to your arms, but with bigger setups like the valve index, full body tracking. Do you know what this enables? All the scriptedness of most games and being forced into these specific actions by the developer would be completely fucking gone. You can do whatever the fuck you want, however the hell you want. You could grab a sword and swing it whichever way. In fighting games, you can actually fight and use your own moves and techniques rather than deal with all the button combinations. You could slice and dice enemies in ways never seen before in hack and slashes, or pummel enemies in crazy ways in beatemups. You can actually yknow, do things in the game with your own actions rather than communicate everything through the controller. It's not just immersion, but outright freedom that VR gives you

BlackTron

I would not really be able to give you a fully informed opinion on whether I find PSVR2 a waste of time until after I try it myself.

I see no down side to giving it a chance because I don't get the impression that having a VR headset will so horribly impact vanilla PS5 game development.

I don't think making a small number of exlusive games like Astro-Bot and VR modes in existing games like Ace Combat 7 crippled the base PS4's game library in any way. Is Playstation so starved for games that we have to point fingers at its own VR lineup as a resource drain?

PS5 wouldn't be PS5 without the PSVR team.

Which is to say that the Dualsense haptics are a direct result of PSVR innovation. Tempest 3D Audio was likely a higher priority because of VR as well.

This will continue. VR will push forward many aspects of non-VR gaming even if you never play VR in your life.

I think you've confused me with someone else, but I'll answer.

-- They CAN go inside those worlds right now, and they do crap their pants. But I've found that generally that gets old quick. I don't know anyone who prefers VR over normal play.

I am not fine with games stagnating. There is a massive lack of new 'games' - And by that I mean new ideas/systems/

There are a few games I've played (Polybius) that I think offer true transcendent experiences, but they are very rare. What I see a lot of are regular games adapted to VR, and walking simulators.

VR does immersion and wonder extremely well. Gameplay not so much.

I also think it has an inherent problem in that videogames are a lazy persons medium, and using your whole body as a joystick isn't relaxing. Which is why I compared it to Karaokee originally.
As a game developer/designer, I can offer some perspective here.

You can still have all sorts of regular gaming experiences in VR where it's used only as the camera. We can enhance what we already have like this.

If we push deeper into what VR can uniquely do, then it's really about finding the kind of games you would enjoy consistently playing in VR. You seem to not want the physical exertion, but VR games don't have to be Beat Saber. You could have a future Red Dead Redemption game built for VR where there are tons of activities to do that would be relaxing, where you don't have to keep swinging at things or engage in combat. The immersion of VR would arguably make this even more relaxing than regular Red Dead.

And VR is able to provide a wide range of benefits and new design opportunities. VR allows gaming to get out of QTEs, hard-coded animations, finite states from button presses, and things that limit player agency. In many ways, VR is the closest realization to real-time dynamic DnD in videogame form. because you can have many more emergent reactions, be in many more player states at once, and have dynamic interactivity that enables environments, AI, and other players to respond in unique ways that don't happen in regular gaming.

Stride is an example of a game that takes the Mirror's Edge formula and gives you total player control. No animations, simultaneous gun combat while running and jumping.

The Under Presents is an example of a new genre that allows completely new multiplayer dynamics with improvisation and embodiment.

Echo VR is an example of a game where the systems all depend on the motions of being in VR, allowing you to create new types of freeing movement.

Boneworks is an example of a game that really allows the player to think of an idea and usually execute it through emergent gameplay which requires the player to not be tied to finite button combinations and animations, but to be free to have on the fly physics interactivity.

The examples are out there, and VR is going to get so many new features as it advances from eye tracking to BCI input to force feedback haptic gloves, and these will open up the floodgates for many more gameplay innovations.

Last edited:

drezz

You could have a future Red Dead Redemption game built for VR where there are tons of activities to do that would be relaxing, where you don't have to keep swinging at things or engage in combat. The immersion of VR would arguably make this even more relaxing than regular Red Dead.
This very very much.
A demo in PSVR1 was something sitting in a old london Booth and smoking cigar with cigar smoke all around you and some few things to do before you trigger a "Scene", and during that time... it was so relaxing and immersive as hell, I could stay at that moment and just chill with just the little booth and the scenery and comfy mood it put me in.

I Can only imagine how "PS@Home" would be with VR.... Oh wait!

tassletine

Well yeah. One of the benefits of being in the game is the fact that you can depend on a controller far less for actions. With games, you were assigned specific actions on an input device to get by the fact of not being able to impact the game using your body. VR changes that because you've not only got 2 motion controllers strapped to your arms, but with bigger setups like the valve index, full body tracking. Do you know what this enables? All the scriptedness of most games and being forced into these specific actions by the developer would be completely fucking gone. You can do whatever the fuck you want, however the hell you want. You could grab a sword and swing it whichever way. In fighting games, you can actually fight and use your own moves and techniques rather than deal with all the button combinations. You could slice and dice enemies in ways never seen before in hack and slashes, or pummel enemies in crazy ways in beatemups. You can actually yknow, do things in the game with your own actions rather than communicate everything through the controller. It's not just immersion, but outright freedom that VR gives you
" You can do whatever the fuck you want"

No you can't. You're limited by your own body and fatigue. It's a different experience with it's own set of limitations.

CS Lurker

I love VR, so of course I want to see more money being put on it.

I'm not going back to wired VR tho, but that's just me. I'm pretty sure many will buy the psvr2 and will love it.

tassletine

As a game developer/designer, I can offer some perspective here.

You can still have all sorts of regular gaming experiences in VR where it's used only as the camera. We can enhance what we already have like this.

If we push deeper into what VR can uniquely do, then it's really about finding the kind of games you would enjoy consistently playing in VR. You seem to not want the physical exertion, but VR games don't have to be Beat Saber. You could have a future Red Dead Redemption game built for VR where there are tons of activities to do that would be relaxing, where you don't have to keep swinging at things or engage in combat. The immersion of VR would arguably make this even more relaxing than regular Red Dead.

And VR is able to provide a wide range of benefits and new design opportunities. VR allows gaming to get out of QTEs, hard-coded animations, finite states from button presses, and things that limit player agency. In many ways, VR is the closest realization to real-time dynamic DnD in videogame form. because you can have many more emergent reactions, be in many more player states at once, and have dynamic interactivity that enables environments, AI, and other players to respond in unique ways that don't happen in regular gaming.

Stride is an example of a game that takes the Mirror's Edge formula and gives you total player control. No animations, simultaneous gun combat while running and jumping.

The Under Presents is an example of a new genre that allows completely new multiplayer dynamics with improvisation and embodiment.

Echo VR is an example of a game where the systems all depend on the motions of being in VR, allowing you to create new types of freeing movement.

Boneworks is an example of a game that really allows the player to think of an idea and usually execute it through emergent gameplay which requires the player to not be tied to finite button combinations and animations, but to be free to have on the fly physics interactivity.

The examples are out there, and VR is going to get so many new features as it advances from eye tracking to BCI input to force feedback haptic gloves, and these will open up the floodgates for many more gameplay innovations.
I did mention Polybius, which should give you some idea of what I would want with VR. I understand where you got the idea that I want a more relaxed experience, but that's not the case.
What I'm talking about is what games offer now, the experience they offer now, and how VR is almost the complete opposite to that on a physical level.
The capacity to wow in VR has been there for a long time, so there must be some other resistance to it right? That resistance is mostly physical. Fatigue, eye strain, sickness etc. All factors that are very minor with a controller.

I've seen immersion, or realism touted so many times now, in all art forms, as some sort of holy grail, but after the initial WOW, it almost always fades away. 3D cinema, the Wii -- They grab people and thrill them, but that thrill wears off.

I think if you're really looking for an escape from reality, then it will have a genuine use (even if that will almost certainly cause other problems) but I really can't see much improvement on any core gameplay yet.
Having said that, I have to admit I haven't gone near either of my VR sets in over two years though, so thanks for the titles, I'll check them out.

I'm a sculptor and in VR there are some small uses there. Mainly that you can use broad movements with your arms to get smoother lines. Blowing up tiny details to work on them in a massive scale etc. -- But there are also drawbacks, so you tend to have to output the sculpt then work on it in zbrush anyway. I think as a collaborative and social tool it's extremely useful though.

Top Bottom