• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your Personal Game of the Summer

Electrii said:
<======= !!!

I'm baffled by the people saying BFME2, it's such a generic RTS game. a polished one, sure, but it's still just a regular RTS game hiding behind the LOTR license.

Maybe because it's a lot of people's first RTS. I've never played Starcraft, Warcraft, CC, ect so BFME2 is a very fresh experience for me. Reminds me of years ago when Nintendo put Advance Wars and Fire Emblem finally out for GBA in the US. 4 player online battles have taken more time from me than any other game this summer and I'm still learning new ways to play.

Resident Evil 4 along with NDSL system i bought back in June 'o6.

Now i got 6 games for my birthday and playing these for the rest of the summer:

Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X- 2
God of War
Shadow of the Collossus
Pikmin 2

hyp

awesome pics shpank. howd you get them so clear? is it your camera or is there some new upload feature i should know about?

Jasoco

Banned
DEAD RISING!

The 360 needs more games like this. Because I only have one game so far and none of the rest of the library appeals to me yet.

Do The Mario said:
BFME2 (360)

26387.jpg

QFT, and Football manager 2006 on the 360.

What with the live demo's and SF2: HF the 360 has owned this summer.

heylush

Up till now it's been Shadow of the Colossus & Snake Eater, but the rest will be Dirge of Cerberus starting tomorrow.

Top Bottom