• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 2023 Wrap-Up launches today, with a personalized look at your 2023 gaming achievements

8088cad7a3fb4c5ac8b9964bafb150a279120df4.jpeg

It’s been a fantastic year for gaming on PlayStation, with the launch of fan-favorite titles like Marvel’s Spider-Man 2, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake 2, Final Fantasy XVI, and many, many more. In celebration of another year of amazing games and experiences, we’re excited to share that PlayStation 2023 Wrap-Up officially launches today (you can also sign up for emails to get a summary delivered to your inbox in the future).

Starting today through January 12, 2024, as a PS4 or PS5 player* you can access and share your PlayStation 2023 Wrap-Up experience, which summarizes your achievements for the year, such as top games played, trophies earned, a breakdown of your monthly gaming stats, along with your personalized gaming style. Your 2023 Wrap-Up experiences will continue to update through the end of 2023, so be sure to check back again by January 12 for your full year summary.
New this year for the 2023 Wrap-Up experience, you can access and share a range of digital cards highlighting your top gaming stats – check out some of my 2023 cards below:

You can also redeem a unique avatar as well as a PlayStation Stars digital collectible featuring a Marvel’s Spider-Man Spider-Bot as part of your 2023 Wrap-Up experience.

Check out your PlayStation 2023 Wrap-Up at wrapup.playstation.com.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
59 hours, 3 games played (Judgment, Final Fantasy XVI, Jedi Survivor), 32 trophies

lol I didn't play much on the PS5 this year

Last edited:

nowhat

So my first game of the year (as in, among the ones I've played this year) was apparently replaying Sleeping Dogs. Can't remember why, I guess I was just bored, but can't argue with that either. SE, we need a sequel FFS!

And Baldur's Gate 3 at 177 hours. Makes sense.

Last edited:
2023 Wrap-Up
Uh, oh...
Playstation Wrap Up is only available in select locations.

edit- I played all the way through Call of the Mountain. How do I enable these tracking metrics? I'm getting no info here.

I do know I got.
1mm of dust accumulation metric. Much more than last year. I really need to dust more.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Isa
Mine gets twisted like crazy cause it's my kids main machine. 600 hours of Minecraft, 100 hours of Slime Rancher, 100 hours of Goat Simulator 3.

Dad comes in at #4 with 55 hours of Rocket League. I really could've saved some money and just stuck with PS4...

Reactions: Isa
I got 360 hours this year. I bet it'll be a lot more next year now that I have the Portal.
FF16 and FF7R account for like 40% of my game time this year. heh

Kilau

This really hits home just how much Sony has lost me this gen. Starting a game means "playing" to them, I started a lot of games for the PS Stars campaigns but played almost nothing.

TwO2shN.jpg

Bond007

Compared to my Xbox SX that had a total of 26HRS- Playstation is where the magic is.
Down year for me with a newborn though.
30 Games
178HRS
#1 COD- 54HRS
MK1
GTA Online
Street Fighter 6

Most played: Mega man 11, Ion fury, and Puyo puyo tetris, apparently.

Gaming style: Connoisseur

Doesn't include PS3 stats.

Last edited:

Trekinspace88

Neo Member
Haven't played much this year as i kind of got burned out in regards to video games but I'm slowly getting back in.
HrnAQ1R.jpg
BcWZQJk.jpg
fQL1Dfq.jpg

Last edited:

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
IMG-0609.jpg
IMG-0607.jpg
IMG-0608.jpg

I played less and played fewer PS games this year. Played almost half the games I did last year and the year prior. Although I thought I did pretty well with having played all the GOTY nominees and misc on other platforms.

It didn’t even include Alan Wake 2 or Dead Space. I enjoyed playing those games. I rarely put over 30 hours into a game unless I’m replaying it or it’s a fighting game. If it’s a From game then i will play for 100’s of hours. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom