• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 2023 Wrap-Up launches today, with a personalized look at your 2023 gaming achievements

FeralEcho

These are mine : 655 hours... Resident Evil 3 might seem a bit odd at number 5 most played with how short the game is and the amount of overall hours I have played but I played it a shit ton...Have like 40+ hours on it,finished it like 10 times.One of my favourite RE's along with 4.

nt849VX.jpg

SabgWnW.jpg

Markio128

725 hours overall - mostly spent playing GT7. Apparently I’ve spent 44 hours playing Beat Saber! I believe you can burn 360 calories an hour, so that means I’ve burnt at least 15,840 calories playing games. Who said gaming is bad for you? 😂

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
Apparently FFXIV is my most played game this year, but I only do a couple trials on the weekends lol Plus patch updates.

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
I spent only 70 hours playing on the PS5. Finally finished Horizon: Forbidden West. I loved the beginning of FF XVI but then I stopped enjoying it and never picked it up again.

And now I've upgraded my PC with a 4090 and I'm switching to PC as much as I can with all future purchases.

JJ5rrbE.jpg
CcsPk1u.jpg

[Sigma]

first-game.jpg
Started off the year saying I would finish Horizon Forbidden West so before the DLC came out but I ended playing like 5 more hours or something like. I just couldn't do it, game is just too boring to me. Pretty game but graphics aren't everything to me. Have no plans to pick it back up so yeah, money down the drown on this one. Shame because I liked the first game.

hours.jpg
Would have been about 100 more if The Finals beta hadn't send me into gaming depression after the beta ended lol.

gaming-style.jpg

2023-trophies.jpg
Had 8 more games in progress to be beaten and Platinumed within the last couple of months but The Finals beta(and then eventual release) killed all of that. Now I don't know when i'll get around to that. I still have games I planned on at least starting this year and that doesn't look like it's going to happen.

top-games-played-2023.png

Had to force myself to delete DMCV:SE(like Returnal before it) or I wouldn't have made the progress I did make this year lol.

Top 5 Favorite games this year in no particular order:
Street Fighter 6
The Finals
Devil May Cry V: Special Edition
River City Girls 2
Sea of Stars

Favorite Dualsense was
Dualsense.png

Last edited:

Shakka43

My play time on PlayStation really sunk this year, PC and Steam Deck(especially) have kept most of my attention in the latter half.

40 games
214 hours
238 trophies

Majormaxxx

Didn't work for me. I guess it needs at least ten hours of gameplay for the year and since this year I played series x, I only had about tree fiddy on Playstation.

I forgot my password and I ain't resetting that shit for this app. Can you access this from the console itself, or just the app?

Ignorance is probably bliss for me....

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
We should keep a running tally of how many games we play on average in a year, because I think its going to be really interesting to see exactly how much "value" people get from having access to these huge libraries of games that we keep getting told are so desirable.

Top Bottom