• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox + Starfield Showcase | OT | Phil'shank Redemption | 3:00 am AEST | 2:30 am ACST | 1:00 am AWST (12 June) United States – 10:00 am PT | 1:00 pm ET

Do you think the Xbox Showcase will be good?

• Yes

Votes: 143 50.2%
  • No

Votes: 54 18.9%
  • It will destroy Summer Game Fest 2023

Votes: 11 3.9%
  • It will destroy the terrible PlayStation Showcase 2023

Votes: 61 21.4%
  • Starfield will be Game of The Year regardeless

Votes: 16 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oberstein

maxresdefault.jpg

Bkdk

Gonna need lots of help from modders to fix those characters look, just like all previous bethesda games, especially for gender/genders that is not male.

midnightAI

The problem with MS approach, is that it just doesn't work for the mainstream.
Very true, but I don't mind seeing games that are further out, of course, the problem is there is even more chance for changes (meaning loads of downgrade posts when it's shown again) and some games just plain get forgotten.

But that's why I like both doing things different meaning we still get surprises (which are always nice)

Which stream are you watching?

The melee bit looks like it's less than 30fps.
Fps bit is somewhat better but still nowhere near 30.
3rd person bit is cinematic 24.

Not trolling Adam, the game looks good but...this is Bethesda we're talking about, are you expecting it to run at a flawless 30 ? - Funny bit ? the fact that we're talking about a 2023 game managing to run at (almost) 30fps on "the world most powerful console®" is just ...

Last edited:

Alan Wake

Is hellblade 2 going to play better than the first one? The story was great but I just did not enjoy playing the first one.
Me neither. But it was developed by a very small team and Hellblade II is a much bigger game so chances are it's much better in every area.

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
Xbox won E3 again

But fuck me, those physics from Bethesda games are since Morrowind. Get better, guys

Gudji

It looks immersive as hell but I dunno about the rest. The 1000 planets thing doesn't sell me on this the game because those will most likely be barren from what was shown so far and the gameplay still doesn't look that hot.

Gonna have to try it on gamepass and buy later on steam if I enjoy it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom