• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Games Showcase Announced for June 11 before the Starfield Show

Hype check time!

• Phil won't let us down, he always delivers!

Votes: 18 13.2%
  • It won't be difficult to surpass the Sony shitshow in any case.

Votes: 65 47.8%
  • Phil my boy, this is your last chance of redemption.

Votes: 29 21.3%
  • It will suck, can't convince me otherwise.

Votes: 19 14.0%
  • First-party stuff only or bust!

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaGwaphics

Everwild more like Viva Pinata? Didn't look that way in the reveal, intrigued.

They certainly have some nice visuals going there. I can see something like that where the different flora and fauna stand in as the "Pinatas".

In the interviews they gave after the last showing it seemed like they didn't have much of an idea what the game was going to be, maybe this is the direction they took.

Topher

Gold Member
Good. GB's Phil interviews are always great and they've historically grilled him more than most outlets do. Let's see if Grubb can continue Gerstmann's legacy.

Grubb is no Gerstmann, but hopefully we get some juicy follow-up questions to the showcase.

Senua

Good. GB's Phil interviews are always great and they've historically grilled him more than most outlets do. Let's see if Grubb can continue Gerstmann's legacy.
Meryl Streep Doubt GIF

Banned

Giant Bomb's interviews were only good because Gerstman and the old crew was there. not sure it will even be a fraction as interesting to watch with the current Giant Bomb crew

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Wouldn't it make sense to just remake all of them? Although they probably won't because they are stand alone games. It's not like they tell a story, it's just in the same universe, right?

I believe they’re same universe, and not connected in any way. I’d rather just have Fable 2 as that was far and away my favorite. I probably wouldn’t bother playing the other two.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
It's a space ship game. That IS a functional release. I mean......if Everspace 2 can launch with flight stick support, surely Bethesda can. Right?

Well. Ever Space is nothing *but* a space sim. In this games case, the space sim is half or quarter of the total package.

If it's not in natively, there will be mod support for it, I guarantee it.

Topher

Gold Member
Well. Ever Space is nothing *but* a space sim. In this games case, the space sim is half or quarter of the total package.

If it's not in natively, there will be mod support for it, I guarantee it.

I'm afraid I can't go along with that line of thinking bud. Flight stick support should be automatic. Space Bourne 2 is in early access on Steam made by tiny team and that game has flight stick support. As do the vast majority of flight games. There are no excuses for not having it. Especially not from a company like Bethesda with the resources of Microsoft behind them.

Last edited:

MarkMe2525

Bunch of additional friends on the party bus!

6 more days folks.

Almost at the pearly gates with St. Todd of the Howard as our welcoming committee.

5kjbszu.jpg
Can someone scoot over and save me a seat. I want to be hyped, over the years MS has taught me to temper expectations. I would love an awesome showcase.

Reactions: Isa

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit

Everwild more like Viva Pinata? Didn't look that way in the reveal, intrigued.

No shit, becaues they didn't even have an idea of what hte gameplay was actually going to be for months after that trailer.

Though to be honest, more Viva Pinata type games is always a good thing. Amazing series.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly

Fuck giant bomb....if it ain't gertsmann interviewing him it's wack imo!

Just found out I'm flying to a secret holiday with my work tomorrow which is amazing but I might miss this live as I'll be flying back....I can't work out how sad I am for being upset about that a little.

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Fuck giant bomb....if it ain't gertsmann interviewing him it's wack imo!

Just found out I'm flying to a secret holiday with my work tomorrow which is amazing but I might miss this live as I'll be flying back....I can't work out how sad I am for being upset about that a little.

Giant Bomb has been shit ever since Ryan passed away. I miss old GB. Back when they were critical, but passionate and loved the medium. Now they all feel like jaded assholes who want to be offended at every turn. They also somehow constantly hire the most repugnant individuals that end up creating trash like WayPoint.

feynoob

Banned
Damn, I will have to watch it later. Those times don't work for my schedule. I thought Phil would schedule this shit around me.

Bill Murray Film GIF
Try me.
The event is 10 am, around the same time which my little brother is taking is online after school meeting.
By the time I finish that meeting, it will be starfield showcase.

I'm afraid I can't go along with that line of thinking bud. Flight stick support should be automatic. Space Bourne 2 is in early access on Steam made by tiny team and that game has flight stick support. As do the vast majority of flight games. There are no excuses for not having it. Especially not from a company like Bethesda with the resources of Microsoft behind them.

Lmao what a cringe post

You are literaly the minority.

I think hotas support personally is a want and not a need but obviously it's all personal

I feel the overall space flying in this game is going to be a disappointment to a lot of people.

This is a shooter game first and foremost, I will gladly eat a crow if wrong.

Last edited:
Top Bottom