• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood announced ($20, standalone, PC/XB1/PS4)

Just a few more days to go now until its release (May 5) !

11083926_10153236796389166_7852296127824476436_o.jpg
11174708_10153234424064166_4880727426702999427_o.jpg

pipes02_scrubbed_wLegal_1080.jpg
C03_DiningRoom_1080.png

Man... back to good ol' castle wolfenstein.

This is gonna make me feel like a kid again (^_____^)

Gotta wait a little longer for my physical copy to come in the mail tho...

Maybesew

Thanks for the pre-load info. Seems odd between platforms, but it'll be complete by the time it unlocks so that's all that matters!

Salsa

how silly it'd be for me to get and play this without having played the new order yet?

hoping that goes on sale when this releases

Salsa

The silly part is that you haven't already played The New Order.

Stop being silly, SalsaShark.

yeah I know. I was abroad and away for my PC during release and subsequent sales. Can at least say with confidence I havent seen it on sale since I came back cause im def huntin for it

Wut? Play it. It's great. Seriously. Lengthy game too.

I dont own TNO

Its a prequel so dont worry about it.

guess so. dont really care in terms of story since I gather that's not hard to pierce together, but it might have mechanics adjustments or such that makes it somewhat harder to go back to TNO? that happens

it'd be great if they announce a sale on release and I can just get both

Corpekata

Banned
yeah I know. I was abroad and away for my PC during release and subsequent sales. Can at least say with confidence I havent seen it on sale since I came back cause im def huntin for it

I dont own TNO

guess so. dont really care in terms of story since I gather that's not hard to pierce together, but it might have mechanics adjustments or such that makes it somewhat harder to go back to TNO? that happens

it'd be great if they announce a sale on release and I can just get both

There's a package deal on Steam with both games for 45 bucks. Not a shabby entrance price if you were considering Old Blood in the first place.

Ac30

Anyone play TNO on an AMD R9 card? I got 290 just after playing TNO and iDtech and AMD don't go well together, at all :( I want to play this so bad.

Anyone play TNO on an AMD R9 card? I got 290 just after playing TNO and iDtech and AMD don't go well together, at all :( I want to play this so bad.

I played on a 290x and it ran beautifully. (One of the best running games I've probably had actually.)

RedSwirl

If I get this game will somebody be willing to mail me a Steam backup on some dvds or SD cards or something?

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
I loved The New Order.

I will love this too.

You don't remember his posts from the OT? He got the game early and took us all on a roller coaster with him.

I didn't even get on the line for that ride. As soon as they announced it was MachineGames working on TNO, I already knew what was about to happen. This team knows what they're doing.

Top Bottom