• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What would you do? Cyberpunk 2077 launch day

Even if performance would be slightly worse than PS4 (which looking at your spec won't be the case), I would still go with the PC version. I wouldn't want to navigate menus in RPG using a keyboard controller. Waste of time and energy.

EDIT: I need to wake up. 😴

Last edited:

Anki

Banned
I am thinking maybe to get an rtx3060, hook up pc to a tv and play it with dlss on 1080p outputting to 4k.

Maddux4164

You will receive a digital code which you can redeem on any GOG account.
Ok. Don’t have PAYPAL. Seems they don’t accept regular Visa

Ughhh. It’s like $42 with the code. If you’re willing I’ll cash app you the cash to buy it

Cato

Banned
What will I do on launch day? Probably sit back and continue grinding Disgaea D2 on my PS3 and watch.
The hype is starting to reach NoMansSky levels. Major setup for disappointment.

I will buy 2077 a couple of weeks after the launch if it still looks good then.

Maddux4164

Yes!
BTwiakU.jpg

Kuranghi

I'm on a 3770K + GTX 1080, gonna see what PS5 version looks like but if its not 60 fps then I'll just play on PC at 30fps with half-rate v-sync and hopefully get better input lag than the consoles.

I think this will be game that looks muddy when you don't play it at really high res, like 1620p+, much like Jedi Fallen Order. So I'm ready to abandon 60fps immediately for better IQ. I bet it will be an aliased mess without TAA and then it will be blurry and require higher res.

Same issues I had in JFO. If anyone is planning to replay that soon on PC and went with 1080p/1440p60 the first time round, do yourself a favour and play it at a much higher res + TAA to counter the aliasing the 2nd time around, even if you have to lock to 30. You can add sharpening into the image via UE4 ini editing that will remove the blur and won't cause artifacts because its performed on the image before the TAA is applied. Then you'll see what the game is really supposed to look like, bloody mind-blowingly beautiful vistas that were a blurry mess at 1080p/1440p for me, on a 65".

RAIDEN1

I am looking to get a used PS4 PRO in time for this game...exchange my base PS4 and go for the mini-upgrade..

Top Bottom