• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty |OT| RAM Recovery Rate 100%

Roni

Gold Member
On my last playthrough, for now, where I'm focusing on Pistols, Revolvers, Rifles, Throwable Weapons and Grenades. End of a 3 year ride, kind of emotional, ngl...

mitchman

Gold Member
I'm at the end of my 6th playthought and I'm missing the Psalm rifle for my gun wall, and only that. It it can't be found at the Dog Town retailer. My OCD is killing me! This was finally the playthrough I was finally gonna get a full weapons wall, and now this. Please CDP, fix that drop, it's been buggy for 2 years! Ah yeah, I noticed way too late to load an old save :-|

Last edited:

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
I'm at the end of my 6th playthought and I'm missing the Psalm rifle for my gun wall, and only that. It it can't be found at the Dog Town retailer. My OCD is killing me! This was finally the playthrough I was finally gonna get a full weapons wall, and now this. Please CDP, fix that drop, it's been buggy for 2 years! Ah yeah, I noticed way too late to load an old save :-|
Season 6 What GIF by The Office

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Finished Phantom Liberty today with the new ending.

Holy shit, they completely changed the end-game lol, if this is their intended way, it puts a bow on the V story for good.

diffusionx

Gold Member
Finished PL with the
simping for Songbird
ending. Great game but now I need to go and actually finish the main game.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Jesus lads how do you find the time to not only complete a fairly massive game but to go and replay it over and over lol

King Dazzar

Loving this DLC and all the improvements. I completed the game sometime around patch 1.5 or so iirc. And its so much better now. There's still some jank with the engine though (playing on PS5). Sometimes having to press a button on my controller twice or even three times to sprint or change the info scan tab. I've had on one occasion the frame rate drop so low that I've had to save and reload to clear it. I've had it crash to dashboard once. I've had to use a custom stick sensitivity curve to get the aiming to feel great. But for all that, there's a great game in there. And Phantom Liberty is generally very well done.

Edit: Also worth mentioning that they've put quite a lot of effort into the dualsense features, which is good. Adaptive triggers are OK and used. Haptic use is used occasionally, but great at times, when reacting to certain distant explosions and walking past some objects like generators. Its good. The light bars are used for cops. The onboard speaker is used for some of the relic effects and at other times too. Overall quite good and definitely adds to things.

Last edited:
Is there a way to see what is causing CP 2077 to crash?
It seems to crash a lot when I try to go to the menus. I'm on PC. Is there a crash log I can view?

I just finished my second playthrough and also done the Phantom Liberty DLC. What a ride, for a second I almost didnt "finish" the game because I thought after the situation with So-Mi, that its over, that was the ending. I thought any extra mission afterwards was just filler, but actually theres a whole nother section waiting for you for a real ending.

Top Bottom