• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Update on GeForce Leak

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
That is how it works and what’s with the lack of new IP in the list? Why’s it always games we know about? A gaffer could have made this list.
Really? A gaffer could have guessed a Chrono Cross remaster was happening? Come on. Why does this list trigger you so much? It's real. It's happening. It takes nothing away from whatever plastic box you prefer.

Last edited:
The only game that's really suspect to me in that list is Bayonetta 3 but maybe SEGA made a different deal with Nintendo this time.
I just got into Bayonetta this year.

But after playing the first game on PC at a perfect 1440p60, no way I'll be motivated to play sequels on Nintendo consoles at lower resolutions (720p for Bayo 2!!!) and frame rates.

bitbydeath

I've no idea why you commented in this thread when you clearly don't know anything about it.

Edit: That might not be the original list. Think it was deleted but that looks close enough.
Well you can’t say I wasn’t wrong, look at that list. Bunch of sequels that anyone could have made up.

PhaseJump

Banned

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
They’re both still remasters and remakes which is far easier to speculate on than having to come up with your own titles.

Why would a non-speculatory list exclude unannounced new ip?
Dude, ActRaiser remake. Who would speculate about that? And I think there are new ips on the leak too...

Banned
They’re both still remasters and remakes which is far easier to speculate on than having to come up with your own titles.

Dude, ActRaiser remake. Who would speculate about that? And I think there are new ips on the leak too...

ActRaiser Remake and Space Marine 2 are the 2 titles that confirmed that this list has a lot of actual in development games on it that are unannounced.
could there be speculative titles still on there? sure, but we know there are a lot of them that actually are real on this list.

noone would ever expect a remake of ActRaiser... neither would anyone expect a sequel to a mediocre shooter from 2011 that sold ~1mio copies across 3 systems, especially not only a few months ahead of that game's official announcement as well!

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
The thread turning into PC vs. consoles is stupid. But focusing on that and ignoring responses to your on topic points, hardly makes it better.
It turned into a PC vs console clusterfuck when banboy BryanK75 had no choice but to rant about PC gpu prices, Windows sucks and PC digital stores are bad.

That's a console fan's last resort when their precious video game exclusives port to PC knowing it'll be better on PC, cheaper on PC, and you often got a lot more flexibility (visual sliders, mods, dedicated gamer run servers etc...)

All that plastic box emotion because another gaffer brought up buying Sony games on PC.

Last edited:

ACESHIGH

Banned
Lets get rid of the elephant in the room here. Folks aren't pissed about the list being correct. They are pissed about specific exclusives from a certain Japanese/Californian console manufacturer reaching the PC platform, further opening the floodgates for more ports. That's all there is to it.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Lets get rid of the elephant in the room here. Folks aren't pissed about the list being correct. They are pissed about specific exclusives from a certain Japanese/Californian console manufacturer reaching the PC platform, further opening the floodgates for more ports. That's all there is to it.

That explain things. Why are they pissed over that though? As a long time fans of that console manufacturer I am glad to see PC doing so great.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
That explain things. Why are they pissed over that though? As a long time fans of that console manufacturer I am glad to see PC doing so great.
Because for some people, if they see a gamer playing the same game on another platform they feel worse. Weird concept. In fact, they dont even have to see them. Just knowing an Antarctic researcher playing the same game as them on a PC in a scientific lab is enough to feel sad and worthless.

It's like anyone playing a DVD movie getting hyper because they know their copy of Uncle Buck can be played on all DVD players instead of only their brand of player.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

Morgan Freeman . jpg

CuNi

How can you be in this thread, denying this to be real when there are multiple proofs of the leak to be true, yet fighting the fight with your blood and soul that Blue Box is a Kojima ARG an is developing the next silent hill!?

You never stop to amaze me with your world views.

bitbydeath

How can you be in this thread, denying this to be real when there are multiple proofs of the leak to be true, yet fighting the fight with your blood and soul that Blue Box is a Kojima ARG an is developing the next silent hill!?

You never stop to amaze me with your world views.
The Kojima ARG is really fun to follow with all the twists and turns, this just looks like speculation.

Rykan

It’s confirmed as speculation on their part by the actual source.
The source confirmed that the list is from them. If the list wasn't from them, they wouldn't label it as a "leak". If the list was indeed purely speculative, then you need to come up with a very good argument as to why niche games of which no one has any reason at all to "speculate" that they were in development were added to the list, such as Actraisers remake.

There is also absolutely no reason why a company would make a "Speculative" list like this. There is 0 reason for Nvidia to have a "guessing" list.

Last edited:

Sentenza

It's not speculation when it's confirmed by the actual source.
It’s especially NOT “speculation” when over half of the entries have been confirmed already, including follow ups for a bunch of old and fairly obscure ones.

Like Space Marine 2, Titan Quest 2, Actraiser, Chrono Cross, KH IV, Crysis 4, Dragon Dogma 2, etc, etc.

But as we say in Italy “A certa gente è più facile metterla in culo che in testa”.*

*roughly translates as "People without an open mind can be easily exploitable".

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
It’s especially NOT “speculation” when over half of the entries have been confirmed already, including follow ups for a bunch of old and fairly obscure ones.

Like Space Marine 2, Titan Quest 2, Actraiser, Chrono Cross, KH IV, Crysis 4, Dragon Dogma 2, etc, etc.

But as we say in Italy “A certa gente è più facile metterla in culo che in testa”.*

*roughly translates as "People without an open mind can be easily exploitable".
Dragon's Dogma isn't confirmed yet.

But yeah... All those other games you listed? Pure coincidence! Who couldn't have guessed a remake of a forgotten game, or a sequel to a 7/10 niche shooter? :p

Btw love that italian bit on your post, might adapt it to spanish and start using it.

KWAB

Banned
Why on earth is Altus sitting on Catherine Full Body for PC? What are they waiting for?
it's been 3 years since the PS4 release and 2 from the Switch I don't think it's coming anymore. They fucked up by releasing Catherine Classic and might think that not many people will buy it again.

TintoConCasera

It pretty much is.
Both this and the Capcom leak list it in development and the director was less than subtle in suggesting that it would be his next work after DMC5.
I sure hope you are right man, I really do.

The game's 10th anniversary is very soon, right? Maybe we get something by then.

Midn1ght

Google Translate:
"Some people find it easier to put it in the ass than in the head"

Leonard Nimoy Reaction GIF

Turk1993

GAFs #1 source for car graphic comparisons
Just give me GT7 on pc so i can play it at higher fps with higher fov and settings.

//DEVIL//

Than Kaz can fuck off! 🤷‍♂️
I gave up on this dude since the PS4 release. His games are more about photoshoots and camera selfies than the actual game itself.

Not saying the game is bad by any standard. but honestly, GT7 isn't that great when it comes to physics or damage. for some reason, the tires sounds the same since the PS2 games.

DukeNukem00

Banned
Uncharted Legacy of Thieves appeared in an Epic blog post with a launch date of 20th of June.

Should be nice. Mouse and keyboard gameplay, 4 or 8k native, 165 to 360 hz. Should be a practically new experience even for people who played the game before

Top Bottom