• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Update on GeForce Leak

Holammer

Is this question serious? This guy could easily be on the first page if you google for console warrior.
I like the guy, but he can't help himself.

everyone is talking about how great it is and stuff, and they are right...

BUT Hi-Fi Rush is also the LATEST leaked game from the Geforce Now leak that now surfaced!

0Uxjktv.png

Project Hibiki was the development name of the game, it can still actually be seen if you download the Windows Store (gamepass) version on PC
(ひびき), 響く means to sound/resound or to echo

it's also the kanji on 808's collar where it's stylized to look like the Metallica logo
uYvVYq5nEk3cJqztYcVjhm.jpg

here the windows store Hibiki remnants

in the start menu it looks like this:
5TCHEG6.png

when you launch the game it's in the window name top left:
lveYErh.png

this also confirms how much of a placeholder these release dates were. this had a release date from more than a year ago and now just came out.
Quality post! Very informative. Hibiki is also written with *ahem* "Romaji" letters on the red strap hanging from his belt.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
How are they keep developing these games.
I am surprised how much following this has
honestly i thought the same for the longest time, but then i played 1.5 and 2.5.... i can easily see the appeal even if it's really weird, these games are fun, beautiful and charming. The battle system especially is one of the best action based RPG systems in a while, everything feels so fun smooth and satisfying to play.

I never thought id get into these games purely for the square + disney aesthetic, but then again i never thought i would get into gran turismo either. Try them, they're quite a lot of fun especially the second one

Banned
I like the guy, but he can't help himself.

Quality post! Very informative. Hibiki is also written with *ahem* "Romaji" letters on the red strap hanging from his belt.

lol, I literally never noticed that 🙃 ... but ... year that's also a big hint 😅

Shifty1897

Why tf wouldn't they share Ratchet and Clank's PC port in the showcase, rather than fart and letting it dribble out of them less than a week later?

TrebleShot

Yet they announced their live service games to PC, lol.

They announced a ton of xbox games though…

It’s a PlayStation studios game. You’ll see that when you boot up the game. And they share PC Gaming revenue during their PlayStation investor calls.
It’s hardly worth spending the time to announce it the news is about as big as saying “hey we’re patching a random game from a year or so ago” it’s just not that interesting.

Top Bottom