• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 267: Błachowicz vs. Teixeira

Błachowicz or Teixeira?

• Teixeira by decision.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mekes

Cheers Maestro!

Pretty good card. I'm interested to see Khamzat fight again, I hope his rise continues. What a lay off he had.

Are people expecting the main event to be easy work? I haven't been keeping up with Glover but my opinion of him from a few years back is that he is Mr. Good but not good enough?

Last edited:

MaestroMike

Gold Member
Cheers Maestro!

Pretty good card. I'm interested to see Khamzat fight again, I hope his rise continues. What a lay off he had.

Are people expecting the main event to be easy work? I haven't been keeping up with Glover but my opinion of him from a few years back is that he is Mr. Good but not good enough?

I think it's supposed to be pretty even between the two only watched a few of their fights tbh but this is probably glovers last chance for title so I expect him to go all out it should be a fun fight

SpiceRacz

Cheers Maestro!

I'm expecting Jan to win, but not easily.

Glover has looked better his past few fights. Not sure what that means though. I think the level of competition at LHW has actually gotten worse over the past several years. So, it may be a result of that.

GymWolf

Guys i have the usual question, since it's in dubai and the hour is different, when i have to stop watching yt to not get spoiler until sunday morning IN EUROPE (italy).

Usually when the event is in the US i just stop checking yt around 11-12pm.

The fight is still saturday right?

mxbison

Guys i have the usual question, since it's in dubai and the hour is different, when i have to stop watching yt to not get spoiler until sunday morning IN EUROPE (italy).

Usually when the event is in the US i just stop checking yt around 11-12pm.

The fight is still saturday right?

Main card starts 8pm in Europe.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
I guess my picks are going to be Jan, yan, Islam, tybura and ankalaev. Not sure about chimaev vs jingliang. I feel like most of them will be close except maybe Islam vs hooker hard to bet against Islam. also tybura was looking fresh at the press conference leaner than I remember him maybe he has improved cardio might get a really nice fight between him and volkov

Ankalaev with cautious dominant display. Easy 30-27.

Chimaev picks you up, takes you to the corner, GnP then choke. Easy. I'm still on the hype train, need to see a 3rd round... Still on though.

mekes

Congrats to Glover, he always seems like a very grounded and respectful fighter. I stopped watching all of the events a few years ago and I’d say I took my eyes off of Glover after he suffered that horrible KO (Was it to Gustafsson?)

I never thought Blachowicz would be a long time champion like we sometimes get. But I did think he would get the win yesterday. My picks recently are on the level of Chael Sonnens 😂

Top Bottom