• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 283: Teixeira vs. Hill - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - January 21

Who wins: Teixeira or Hill? Figueiredo or Moreno? Burns or Magny?

• Teixeira, Figueiredo, Burns.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Teixeira, Moreno, Burns.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Teixeira, Figueiredo, Magny.

• Teixeira, Moreno, Magny.

• Hill, Figueiredo, Burns.

• Hill, Moreno, Burns.

• Hill, Figueiredo, Magny.

• Hill, Moreno, Magny.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GymWolf

missed the premiere was it any good ??? looks pretty dangerous

I saw a bit where a guy looked like joanna in her first fight against zhang weili...

It should be way safer than getting hit with punches, kicks, knees and elbows in the fucking skull:lollipop_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:

MaestroMike

Gold Member
I saw a bit where a guy looked like joanna in her first fight against zhang weili...

It should be way safer than getting hit with punches, kicks, knees and elbows in the fucking skull:lollipop_grinning_sweat:

this guy???

i guess it may be safer since you're not getting as many blows to the head but getting slapped by a heavyweight has to probably give a little bit of cte compared to getting slapped by a lighter weight gotta be careful with amateur organizations that start popping up that cannot give the same type of medical care that dana's organization will be able to provide I think

Last edited:

GymWolf

this guy???

i guess it may be safer since you're not getting as many blows to the head but getting slapped by a heavyweight has to probably give a little bit of cte compared to getting slapped by a lighter weight gotta be careful with amateur organizations that start popping up that cannot give the same type of medical care that dana's organization will be able to provide I think

Dana doens't provide any healthcare, many fighter are mad for that reason.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
Dana doens't provide any healthcare, many fighter are mad for that reason.

im talking about the night of the fight if the fighter gets really messed up or KO'd bad they'll pay the bill when they go to the hospital I think they're on their own during training camps though if they get injured which is one of the reasons I think francis left :messenger_pensive:

Ribi

missed the premiere was it any good ??? looks pretty dangerous

It was pretty hype ngl. There were a few instances where I thought one individual wasn't going to KO the other and boom KO. People complaining about just KO's haven't seen a real slap fighting match. Those usually go on for a few rounds. It's interesting for sure if you don't care about the CTE for the people. But they signed up for it so why should I care. Ko them all.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
couldn't see the prelims Im gonna watch those fightsnlater main card is about to start Im picking all the brazilians to win it lol I know hill has that KO power and he has a shot to KO glover, but I think glover is gonna approach like he did with jiri and use a lot of grappling to cause hill trouble. in davidson-moreno's last fight it seemed like davidson was able to stuff whatever moreno gave him from what I remember but I know how good moreno is and he can come out on top he looked super good against kai kara france in his last fight if he brings that kinda energy then davidson is gonna be in trouble but I think davidson can still match him and come out victorious if he isn't off like he was in his first two fights with moreno. not too sure about burns vs magny who'll come out on top there, but I'll just go with burns.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
I was rooting hard for glover :messenger_loudly_crying: wish him all the best post-fighting and congrats to jamahal hill for winning the belt.

Top Bottom