• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 211 OT - Stipe "Immigrant Mentality" Miocic vs Junior "Cigano" dos Santos

I mean obviously it was lopsided, 50-45 certainly, but no one was majorly hurt in any round. I couldn't pick out any round as a 10-8 anyway.
Me either but it doesn't matter all that much. It was a real one sided fight so while I was surprised with a 10-8, it's not aggrigous.

Dr.Acula

Banned
That's gotta be hard to lose a championship fight and propose. I'd probably want to go off and sulk in a corner.

Haha, Thug Rose, don't look so screwface. Or maybe she's just nauseous watching JJ run through another 115lbs fighter like a tissue.

FUME5

Hmmm?... i haven't read through the other replies other than FUME5's, but if i caught heat it was deserved, i tend to get carried away when i get upset... that said i'd fight Edgar no sweat (even if he'd probably beat my ass).

I'd bet the farm on Edgar.

Afrikan

what an awkward proposal

I'm sure she thought she was going to win.. and it was going to be in the cage when fam and coaches would be in there.

but nope. So she still wanted to do it.

At least she didn't try to force it and ask for her Girlfriend to come into the cage, after a loss.

She handled it fine imo.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Hmmm?... i haven't read through the other replies other than FUME5's, but if i caught heat it was deserved, i tend to get carried away when i get upset... that said i'd fight Edgar no sweat (even if he'd probably beat my ass).

"If" "Probably"

lol

Rose Namajunas vs JJ is going to be HYPE AS FUCK

I expect JJ would trash her BUT STILL

Love Rose, but she's still not experienced enough. It would be throwing her to the wolves.

Qvoth

lol did jds pointed to the ground implying he'll ko miocic?
wtzgU.gif

Top Bottom