• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[TRIGGER WARNING] Horrifying Creature Filmed Emerging From Praying Mantis Corpse

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Snail Zombies

2lTtDp6.gif

I remember seeing a documentary or something about people in Africa who were infected with parasitic worms that would grow inside the body, and emerge by digging through (I believe) your veins and skin. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

BigBooper

I remember seeing a documentary or something about people in Africa who were infected with parasitic worms that would grow inside the body, and emerge by digging through (I believe) your veins and skin. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
I saw a horrifying show on tv once where a homeless woman with major mental illness was being treated and had shoved what looked like earthworms into a wound in her arm up under the skin.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
What I wanna know is, where’s the room for the praying mantis insides? Seems there were more worms than guts.

thief183

It happened ti a coackroach I killed in my house, I got a video of it, I Aldo made a youtube video regarding this type of parasites, there are many more "zombielike" parasites than we think.

Top Bottom