• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2015. Warning: can be hazardous to your financial health.

This Mike Allred variant for the final issue of Multiversity is pretty great.

Hickmans Avengers and Morrisons Multiversity are really blurring together. I thought some of those characters came from Hickman's The Society issues and the person next to Morrison was an alternative universe male Carol Danvers at first

Got the Big Hard Sex Criminals today

*removes dust cover*

BC0daGJ.gif

Messi

Chips dedication inside the book is also hilarious:

For my ex wife Roberta, you made me a better man (Divorced)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Soooooooo... Sentry showed up in this civil war Wolverine issue so he was around at this time. If I wanted to know more about him what should I read?

Soooooooo... Sentry showed up in this civil war Wolverine issue so he was around at this time. If I wanted to know more about him what should I read?
Read the first Jenkins mini and then never read anything else about him again. The second mini is not as good. And then bendis Took him and just ruined him. Fucking Bendis. And rogue was collateral damage

My Rage of Ultron capsule review:

mama mia that's a lot of Pepe larraz art.

That said it's the best avengers story Remender's ever written. And a perfect ogn. Totally old school. A big story with huge ramifications in super widescreen. Paper was pretty thin though, got bumpy towards the end. Fucking print comics.

Also got nice callbacks to all his previous marvel work. Fits very well into the Remenderverse.

When someone is infected by Ultron how are they transformed into a robot?
In Rage of Ultron Spiderman gets infected but in the next panel he's Ultron.

Owzers

My Rage of Ultron capsule review:

mama mia that's a lot of Pepe larraz art.

That said it's the best avengers story Remender's ever written. And a perfect ogn. Totally old school. A big story with huge ramifications in super widescreen. Paper was pretty thin though, got bumpy towards the end. Fucking print comics.

Also got nice callbacks to all his previous marvel work. Fits very well into the Remenderverse.

I'm not seeing any exclamation marks, sounds like a 5/10.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Read the first Jenkins mini and then never read anything else about him again. The second mini is not as good. And then bendis Took him and just ruined him. Fucking Bendis. And rogue was collateral damage

So there's a 2000 mini, and a 2006 mini. An also a few one shots like Sentry/Hulk or Sentry/x-men... the whole Sentry thing fascinates me tho. I mean they create new heroes all the time but if I'm to understand, they tried to make it be like Sentry had been in the marvel universe for years or something?

Like I said, fascinating. Stupid, sure, but fascinating

Zombine

Banned
How much is out there? The five collected editions, I know of.. Anything else?

Bunch of minis that aren't included in those I think? I got a majority of it for pennies on Comixology. Hack/Slash has a pretty awesome cult following, and it's only ever been hindered by the fact that most people think it's Zenescope crap.

Top Bottom