• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thats it. The infestation of alla these Green Rats and Sony Ponies is getting to me. I'm leaving.

First of all to any mods reading this, if you got your sense of humour intact don't delete this thread, even the fools at that other place censor Hogwarts, unlike here that only ban retards and allow discussion, cleaning the trash or what do you gotta lose?

Now to the malicious fool who gave me a permanent tag for making a shit post, even though most of my Gold expired and I tried to git gud I got a fucking tag while you let the shitposters run rampant with little to no consequence, you fools.
vpwJJg3.jpg

And then you tell me it's my last tag? Well you can kiss that last tag off my gloriously Dank ass fool.

And even though things supposedly started to change lately still the punishments are not fucking funny and everyone is not treated the same way. Hard-line Sony Ponies, Green Rats & even PCMR be falling left & right.. it's not fair that fanboys get banned for platform-warring while the true kings, the Neutral Playas..
qVsnjAP.jpg

And to the Sony Ponies who kept running and crying to the CMA to sabotage the Deal, go outside & play some games then play some more games while looking at @Vyne's picture in the Hall of Fame, and imagining you Praising the Sun as a thank you for giving you forever access to ThemePass™.

Good thing about this tag is I'm still hard on my GAF posting, so in case you fools with your tiny little mids didn't understand that this is a Fool's prank I'm telling you this is a Fool's prank, so go ahead fool and pull the Live trigger, enjoy you (Fool's Gold™) mine, GIF/Meme filled, neo[redacted] ban prank thread.
kEEZ5us.jpg
D4d9qiK.png

Cuz we gotta enjoy this shit in it's full glory

CGNoire

I might be wrong but Ive allways assumed that those who complain about console warring almost allways tend to be the actual console warrior.

Last edited:

onQ123

First of all to any mods reading this, if you got your sense of humour intact don't delete this thread, even the fools at that other place censor Hogwarts, unlike here that only ban retards and allow discussion, cleaning the trash or what do you gotta lose?

Now to the malicious fool who gave me a permanent tag for making a shit post, even though most of my Gold expired and I tried to git gud I got a fucking tag while you let the shitposters run rampant with little to no consequence, you fools.
vpwJJg3.jpg

And then you tell me it's my last tag? Well you can kiss that last tag off my gloriously Dank ass fool.

And even though things supposedly started to change lately still the punishments are not fucking funny and everyone is not treated the same way. Hard-line Sony Ponies, Green Rats & even PCMR be falling left & right.. it's not fair that fanboys get banned for platform-warring while the true kings, the Neutral Playas..
qVsnjAP.jpg

And to the Sony Ponies who kept running and crying to the CMA to sabotage the Deal, go outside & play some games then play some more games while looking at @Vyne's picture in the Hall of Fame, and imagining you Praising the Sun as a thank you for giving you forever access to ThemePass™.

Good thing about this tag is I'm still hard on my GAF posting, so in case you fools with your tiny little mids didn't understand that this is a Fool's prank I'm telling you this is a Fool's prank, so go ahead fool and pull the Live trigger, enjoy you (Fool's Gold™) mine, GIF/Meme filled, neo[redacted] ban prank thread.
kEEZ5us.jpg
D4d9qiK.png

Cuz we gotta enjoy this shit in it's full glory

Jokes on you because they just made me a Mod & I'm banning people for making April Fools jokes

Fredrik

I might be wrong but Ive allways assumed that those who complain about console warring almost allways tend to be the actual console warrior.
How did you come to this conclusion? That’s like saying that those who complain about religion almost always tend to be the actual religious people. Because console war is a lot like a religious war. And with that I’m not throwing shade on religion, it has it’s place for people for comfort and all kinds of reasons, but for someone not already in on it it’s hard to understand that emotions are always so heated for some people. Just chill, live in the present, let people enjoy what they want, and enjoy the games and let the plastic be plastic.

Top Bottom