• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Dota 2 Hero Contest, Voting Thread! Come Show Your Support

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
#5 by Guesong.

I mean, I suck at DOTA but some of these things are just art concepts with crazy numbers thrown in.

Neki

Lyphen said:
#5 by Guesong.

I mean, I suck at DOTA but some of these things are just art concepts with crazy numbers thrown in.

it's a popularity contest first and foremost. people aren't impressed by how sound a hero concept is and how well skills synergize, but rather, by how many memes and gaf references you can fit into a hero.

Guesong

Lyphen said:
I don't find desperation attractive, so don't make me reconsider my vote, Guesong!

There's no desperation. I just thought the original thread said the prizes would be given today, but now I read this opening post properly and it seems to be tommorow. Just thought that whoever won could have had a whole day off to enjoy their prize.

Oh well, back to HoN in the meanwhile.

Spookie

Goon Boon said:
This is a close race! :O

Aye, it's what 1 vote between the top 4? God damn my heart can't take the stress. :(

Thanks so much to the people who voted for me though. I really can't express how much I want to get in to the beta!

Goon Boon

Banned
Spookie said:
Aye, it's what 1 vote between the top 4? God damn my heart can't take the stress. :(

Thanks so much to the people who voted for me though. I really can't express how much I want to get in to the beta!
The same, I only play dota clones nowadays (and a bit of tf2 >_>), so I appreciate everyone who's helped me get this far too.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Shame it's nothing but a popularity contest, rather than being about designing the best hero.

Ikuu said:
Shame it's nothing but a popularity contest, rather than being about designing the best hero.
Or who has the most money to give out T_T. If Artanisix (Dudebro) doesn't get a key that'll just be mean, if most people answered honestly (not that I blame people for voting for their friends) then he'd be in the lead.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Meus Renaissance said:
Why did you edit out this post that was saying how you PM'd a bunch of people in the football thread to come vote for your friend?

Top Bottom