• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Butt developer axes two angry feminists during Tencent shareholder call

They don't want to kill men off. That would mean they would have to do all the difficult/dangerous jobs. I'm an Inside Wireman Electrician. How many women you think putting in job applications for that shit haha. They want us compliant to their whims. They do so pretty much through shaming tactics and emotional appeals.

Or just put us in literal chains

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
The issue is that it’s all twitter BS. Contractors could be fired for multitude of reasons and someone posting that they were let go “because feminism” can’t be necessarily taken at face value.

If they were disruptive at work they weren’t fired because of feminism but because they were disruptive, as an example.

100% agreed. Just more social media BS.

John Bilbo

It that what who why don't care cuz jugs
Animated GIF
Teardrop GIF
Animated GIF
smash GIF
bae titty gun GIF
Big Boobs GIF

WHAT DID YOU SAY I COULDN'T HEAR YOU

I thought feminist would be happy, because it's empowering women having a strong willed female character that isn't afraid of showing skin when she wants to.
They only like that with real life women. They have no problem with women 'objectifying' themselves for money, ie a prostitute/Only Fans.

They have an issue when its done by a dev team who they think is all men (patriarchy), and they know men will like it and stare at the not real women.
Basically anything that men like they have a problem with. Except for hos they like as they see it as draining men of money and the women being "empowered" from said money...lol

They call that the 'male gaze' , they don't want any man to even look at ladies. If you do you are "assaulting with your gaze" , lol.

Its the whole reason they push for ugly women characters and all sorts of other nutty stuff is this intersectional ideology and esg which is an offshoot.

daclynk

Truth be told, these feminist are just very jealous, because women that are much more beautiful than they are, get a lot more attention. And modeling jobs, money and fame.
In the real world, no one hates women, as much as other women. Especially if they are pretty.
exactly how i see it.

Aenima

Girl in white tank top is an oldie from the internet, went by the name of Christina Model. Girl in Black lingerie is Tessa Fowler, a favorite of mine and i had the luck to chat with her online and didnt even had to pay anything for the privilege. Was surprized by how humble and polite she is despite her incledible good looks.

Varteras

Gold Member
The modern feminist doesn't understand that in her quest to show her strength, she only reveals how weak she is. This insistence to shape every last element of the world around them to their ideal shows they can only thrive from a position of absolute comfort and control at the expense of anyone and everyone else. It has become an entirely narcissistic movement. I wouldn't be surprised if a large number of Western social issues start going away the moment modern feminism dies.

Last edited:

E-Cat

Feminists want to have freedom to be sex symbols, but not be sex symbols at the same time. Weird people.
They want to be sex symbols themselves, not for beautiful women to be sex symbols. Because they’re only called ”beautiful” due to our ”warped standards of beauty”, upheld by the Patriarchy. They want to turn ugly into beautiful and vice versa, as if they could control what’s in the eye of the beholder.

• Fire
Reactions: Isa

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
LOL feminists in South Korea are not like the western feminists, this is a serious issue. GAF is dreaming up imaginary situations and celebrating a dev getting fired (as you will learn through this post they are essentially blacklisted from the industry since you are now under the watch of a certain forum who will freak out if said dev is involved in anything again).
What I imagine happened:

Shift Up: We want to make a game with sexy protagonists
FemDev: I can't do this, WE can't do this.
Shift Up: Maybe go then

Couldn't care less ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Incase people are not aware, since they never looked it up.
Korean game devs are known to fire female animators to please a certain forum.
Apparently this is offensive to some males because it means "small pp".
eifIVc6.gif

The said online communities also attacked Jammi over a screenshot from her May 2019 live broadcast—of the streamer holding up her fingers in a pinching motion (which, by 2021, became a trigger in Korean gender wars). While Jammi had been mentioning how small the chatroom font seemed on her mobile device, the online communities circulated the screenshot as the streamer hinting at her radical feminist ideals. Subsequently, Jammi received backlash for the allegedly intentional use of some verbiage associated with radical feminism in her broadcasts as well.
mfcUqJadeXVll64lu5XKJ4FMhmiBKkcNYKUK-DVPWkrZapEXEFlO0DFM9QSRd4Vy6oTcQ-LH7nav_bbvzSBZn_hmEuxdsqFzdCRM6dDaI0A7nVM=w960-rj-l80-nu-e365
Personally, I don't think streamers should be committing suicide or animators/game devs fired because some forum users think a girl made the "small pp gesture".
WoyLwlo.jpg

PqeiwP0.png

First clip that did not censor hand gestures.

The broadcasting company reuploaded it by censoring them.
RxI2HRi.png

gnZpCR7.png

nc6NDGX.png

S3UDmpi.png
GALxb7hacAEAh3u.jpg:large

kw0ko3g2y13c1.png

idepwn78y13c1.png

5tzk7bj9y13c1.png

62h778tay13c1.png

l6ndi6oby13c1.png

b7jpdr9cy13c1.png

j1eq0q1dy13c1.png

d3019judy13c1.png

549jc9hey13c1.png

e7i2fx4fy13c1.png

xlyebmufy13c1.png

In this case, a korean dev fired an employee for "being a feminist". We don't know what she did and already dreaming up situations. If it was something like her animating a "small pp gesture" into the game or having an account and posting in some feminist forums/megalia knock-offs, is it ethical to support this move?
Police said he had attacked the woman because she had short hair, and so assumed she was a feminist.
"Since you have short hair, you must be a feminist. I'm a male chauvinist, and I think feminists deserve to be assaulted," he told her, according to the police.
The anonymous writer, who posted it on Sunday, claimed to be part of the hiring process at their company, and that their policy is to eliminate all applicants who graduated from women's universities. "It's not like we exclude all women but if (the applicant) is from a women's college, we don't even read the resume," the person wrote.

Last edited:
Internalized Misogyny

Surprised they didn't use that
Those terms were not in the public conscious outside of fringe college gender studies courses. The feminism push didn't happen until around 2014, with Sarkesian, mattress girl, mee too, etc..
Before that there was no culture war that we see in gaming today.

Also back then the websites like IGN, gamespot etc, weren't all woke either. Hell I remember IGN doing babe of the week and Babeology:
Here is a blast from the past, of course the USA ones are wiped off the net, lol.

That was from 2012... before the Sarkesian cult was started. It was also before the masses all had smart phones.
Bayonetta came out in 2009, way before this even. So you can imagine the difference.

Its what I find so strange as some of the same staff were at these websites and like a switch, or marching orders from on high, changed from promoting stuff like this to calling people misogynists and promoting feminism. Seen it in almost real time the cascade of brainwaves been triggered a different direction. And I felt like the world was going insane. This website went through a similar transition too.

Brigandier

I hope the very first time we see sexy butt woman it's a zoom in of her cheeks jiggling up and down just to rub it in on feminazi's

She is known as butt slut to me from now on.

Ansphn

I thought feminist would be happy, because it's empowering women having a strong willed female character that isn't afraid of showing skin when she wants to.
Yes that's what i thought too but instead it morphed into women wanting to be men and hide their bodies from men. Instead women should look like men and look ugly ass possible. I think that movement was hijacked.

Last edited:

Mister Wolf

LOL feminists in South Korea are not like the western feminists, this is a serious issue. GAF is dreaming up imaginary situations and celebrating a dev getting fired (as you will learn through this post they are essentially blacklisted from the industry since you are now under the watch of a certain forum who will freak out if said dev is involved in anything again).

Incase people are not aware, since they never looked it up.
Korean game devs are known to fire female animators to please a certain forum.
Apparently this is offensive to some males because it means "small pp".
eifIVc6.gif

The said online communities also attacked Jammi over a screenshot from her May 2019 live broadcast—of the streamer holding up her fingers in a pinching motion (which, by 2021, became a trigger in Korean gender wars). While Jammi had been mentioning how small the chatroom font seemed on her mobile device, the online communities circulated the screenshot as the streamer hinting at her radical feminist ideals. Subsequently, Jammi received backlash for the allegedly intentional use of some verbiage associated with radical feminism in her broadcasts as well.
mfcUqJadeXVll64lu5XKJ4FMhmiBKkcNYKUK-DVPWkrZapEXEFlO0DFM9QSRd4Vy6oTcQ-LH7nav_bbvzSBZn_hmEuxdsqFzdCRM6dDaI0A7nVM=w960-rj-l80-nu-e365
Personally, I don't think streamers should be committing suicide or animators/game devs fired because some forum users think a girl made the "small pp gesture".
WoyLwlo.jpg

PqeiwP0.png

First clip that did not censor hand gestures.

The broadcasting company reuploaded it by censoring them.
RxI2HRi.png

gnZpCR7.png

nc6NDGX.png

S3UDmpi.png
GALxb7hacAEAh3u.jpg:large

kw0ko3g2y13c1.png

idepwn78y13c1.png

5tzk7bj9y13c1.png

62h778tay13c1.png

l6ndi6oby13c1.png

b7jpdr9cy13c1.png

j1eq0q1dy13c1.png

d3019judy13c1.png

549jc9hey13c1.png

e7i2fx4fy13c1.png

xlyebmufy13c1.png

In this case, a korean dev fired an employee for "being a feminist". We don't know what she did and already dreaming up situations. If it was something like her animating a "small pp gesture" into the game or having an account and posting in some feminist forums/megalia knock-offs, is it ethical to support this move?
Police said he had attacked the woman because she had short hair, and so assumed she was a feminist.
"Since you have short hair, you must be a feminist. I'm a male chauvinist, and I think feminists deserve to be assaulted," he told her, according to the police.
The anonymous writer, who posted it on Sunday, claimed to be part of the hiring process at their company, and that their policy is to eliminate all applicants who graduated from women's universities. "It's not like we exclude all women but if (the applicant) is from a women's college, we don't even read the resume," the person wrote.

The only difference between the feminists over there, and the feminists over here, is the feminists over there are not a protected group. As they have not succeeded in turning the men of that country against each other. Which is much harder to do when you have a homogeneous culture.

Last edited:

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
The modern feminist doesn't understand that in her quest to show her strength, she only reveals how weak she is. This insistence to shape every last element of the world around them to their ideal shows they can only thrive from a position of absolute comfort and control at the expense of anyone and everyone else. It has become an entirely narcissistic movement. I wouldn't be surprised if a large number of Western social issues start going away the moment modern feminism dies.
It is not just feminism, it is an incessant push about maximising what people call micro-aggressions as life threatening, it is about classifying offence as a capital crime and discarding intent. It is a wider view about everyone thriving only from absolute comfort / any struggle being a mountain created by evil oppressors.

Top Bottom