• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Blade | Preview Thread

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
spongebob-krusty-krab.gif

Filben

The only thing that bothered me in the demo, was the music. I really dislike this kind of Asian pop.
My only negative point, too. Combat music was alright and fitting, exploration music... maybe it fits the vibes of the game but it has the charm of elevator music mixed with Asian pop vocals.

I can look past that if the full version delivers on the promises of the demo.

Kabelly

I keep flip flopping back and forth on whether I buy a used ps5 just for this game then sell the ps5 right away but I think I'll just hold out for a PC release (hopefully). I purposely avoided a PS5 because I didn't want my games to be held back anymore. Hopefully I don't have to wait to long and if it unbearable I will buy it. It's the first release since the PS5 launch that has me yearning to play a game. Sony flubbed this gen. What Factions could have been.

Last edited:

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
what the fuck is up with this game in Sweden???

FFVII Rebirth on launch, 649 SEK which is 60 USD

This fucking game, I'm finding the absolute cheapest copy for 949 SEK which is 87 USD

??????????????????????????????

what the fuck is up with this game in Sweden???

FFVII Rebirth on launch, 649 SEK which is 60 USD

This fucking game, I'm finding the absolute cheapest copy for 949 SEK which is 87 USD

??????????????????????????????
Yeah, for some reason, this game is at full MSRP here in Europe. I've pre-ordered my physical copy for €70 with free shipping, and I think the cheapest I've seen it was at a Czech video game retailer for €65, but I would have had to pay an additional €5 for shipping. Still cheaper than digital though. :p

Fake edit: It's €64 currently on Amazon.es.

Also, it's out of stock on Amazon US lmao. 🙃

iVuU2zH.png

Last edited:

Filben

Yeah, for some reason, this game is at full MSRP here in Europe. I've pre-ordered my physical copy for €70 with free shipping, and I think the cheapest I've seen it was at a Czech video game retailer for €65, but I would have had to pay an additional €5 for shipping. Still cheaper than digital though.
If you're in Europe I recommend coolshop (Danish), alza (probably that Czech one you've mentioned), proshop (also Danish), and netgames (German). They are most of the time under the MSRP and I've got a good shopping experience with them.

Also, thanks for the tip about amazon.es

Aenima

Yeah, for some reason, this game is at full MSRP here in Europe. I've pre-ordered my physical copy for €70 with free shipping, and I think the cheapest I've seen it was at a Czech video game retailer for €65, but I would have had to pay an additional €5 for shipping. Still cheaper than digital though. :p

Fake edit: It's €64 currently on Amazon.es.

Also, it's out of stock on Amazon US lmao. 🙃

iVuU2zH.png
Full price in Europe is 80€ not 70. The store i ordered from also has it at 65€.
Pretty much all big stores here in Portugal are selling it at 67.99€

Last edited:
Full price in Europe is 80€ not 70. The store i ordered from also has it at 65€.
Pretty much all big stores here in Portugal are selling it at 67.99€
I know lol, that's why I mentioned that it's still cheaper than digital which is €80 (or slightly below that depending on region and currency conversion from local to euro)

Last edited:

Kaachan

If you're in Europe I recommend coolshop (Danish), alza (probably that Czech one you've mentioned), proshop (also Danish), and netgames (German). They are most of the time under the MSRP and I've got a good shopping experience with them.

Also, thanks for the tip about amazon.es

Only problem is Coolshop aka Spelbutiken in Sweden has the worst shipping service and time

No tracking and delivery sometimes takes a week or more to arrive 🥲

mortal

Gold Member
Has the OT title been chosen here?
Certain sites are having trouble picking theirs.
Rear Automata was the title I was initially considering before making the vote thread. I'm surprised it was even an option for Resetera given the politics there.
Maybe cooler heads prevail and the better title wins over that cringe one in the lead, but I doubt it.

Luipadre

Since the japanese VA is region locked (what a dumb decision) im probably gonna play with Korean Dub. It was much better in the demo than the english VA

Oh damn its out in 4 days wtf i didnt even realized its that soon

Last edited:
Top Bottom