• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Butt developer axes two angry feminists during Tencent shareholder call

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Donald Glover Reaction GIF

StereoVsn

The issue is that it’s all twitter BS. Contractors could be fired for multitude of reasons and someone posting that they were let go “because feminism” can’t be necessarily taken at face value.

If they were disruptive at work they weren’t fired because of feminism but because they were disruptive, as an example.

Mr.Phoenix

I thought feminist would be happy, because it's empowering women having a strong willed female character that isn't afraid of showing skin when she wants to.
Oh feminists are about that too, but only when its made/done by women. If a man tells a woman to have a less exposing dress code? Problem. If we tell them to show more skin? Problem.

So the problem isn't the ask, or in this case the overly sexualized character, its that it's men doing it.

Which makes one wonder why a group of these feminist women don't just band together and open their own studio. You will quickly find that they probably can't even stand each other.

mansoor1980

Gold Member
Truth be told, these feminist are just very jealous, because women that are much more beautiful than they are, get a lot more attention. And modeling jobs, money and fame.
In the real world, no one hates women, as much as other women. Especially if they are pretty.
well said but why does alex from DF hate the stellar blade character , he is a dude

SCB3

I thought feminist would be happy, because it's empowering women having a strong willed female character that isn't afraid of showing skin when she wants to.
fuck man, I though Samus and Lara Croft were that but apparently not good enough

Top Bottom