• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Butt developer axes two angry feminists during Tencent shareholder call

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
It's surprising people today can get a job and feel they are allowed to shout at all the higher ups because it doesn't align with their view on what it should be 🤣.

Member when people just did their jobs? I member.

My manager got moved to another department a few months. The new manager has been doing his best, but due to corporate politics, they're changing up our entire work flow without understanding our work processes.

The result has been a shit fest. We're on the verge of losing 4 major clients. If we can't make them happy in 1 month, they're going to terminate their contracts with us, which could jeopardize our company at an existential level. This is despite the fact that my new manager and I have been begging them not to do make these changes. And now upper management is panicking to fix things.

My manager and I have been having them eat shit at every meeting we've been in.

In South Korea all male citizens between the age of 18-35 are required to perform 18-21 months of active duty military service. How's that for a gender inequality. You think any feminists are going to cry on social media or form picket lines to get that equalized over there? In America all males are forced to register for Selective Service and are penalized in various ways if they do not do so. Feminists only complain about the sexism and inequalities within society that do not benefit them while being all too willing to accept/ignore the sexism and inequalities they do benefit from. The Family Court laws, Judicial Systems, and Court Of Public Opinion have plenty examples. Only naive men do not realize this. The Korean men certainly realize it.
Good on pointing this out

Mister Wolf

Good on pointing this out

I could go and on. Feminism is an ideology of a perceived "fight for equality" through the lens of female solipsism. Here is an example of what I mean of female solipsism:

hillary-clinton-quote.jpg

Last edited:
I hope this game delivers one gameplay so it can shut those people who look down on games with attractive character designs.
my first thought is that this game is going to be a 7/10.

but it seems this studio has experience making games.

what i want and hope is a deeper story. that could go a long to shut down the dismissiveness toward a hyper sexy protagonist.

Kumomeme

from what i see with Stellar Blade, unlike few years ago where there is a valid complaint over sexualize design, people now are cheering over it simply just because there is a pretty women. thats all. this also show how terrible gaming industry in past few years especially considering western output. suddenly, a pretty character feels like a breath of fresh air LMAO. people are tired over politics representation everywhere and now they just prefer something much much simple.

it is common and healthy if human like something nice. i get complain about sexualize design but if someone especially women hate something nice just because it is 'better' then it simply mean that they just being 'petty' IMO. especially if it is something not even exist IRL.

if they think it is unfair representation, suprise suprise. world always unfair and even their 'equality' also reeks of unfairness everywhere.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Are we now pretending that this game did not get the attention it got thanks to the ass? Come on now.
You could say the same about Nier Automata....most people who were not familiar with Drakengard/Nier series or Yoko Taro's work got attracted to this game thanks to 2B's design but when they played the game they end up liking story, gameplay and the music.

This game needs to do the same....I admit unlike Automata I'm not very familiar with Stellar Blade's devs previous works but I liked main character's design and in the latest trailer the combat looked fun.

Mister Wolf

You could say the same about Nier Automata....most people who were not familiar with Drakengard/Nier series or Yoko Taro's work got attracted to this game thanks to 2B's design but when they played the game they end up liking story, gameplay and the music.

This game needs to do the same....I admit unlike Automata I'm not very familiar with Stellar Blade's devs previous works but I liked main character's design and in the latest trailer the combat looked fun.

They've only done Nikke Goddess Of Victory to my knowledge. This is their first showing on the big stage.

Whitecrow

Banned

The game might be great, we will now in due time. And yes, it need to be decent so the aestethics is not the only selling point.
But let's be honest, until the last trailer which showed quite a bit of gameplay, the butt was the main (if not the only) selling point.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
The game might be great, we will now in due time. And yes, it need to be decent so the aestethics is not the only selling point.
But let's be honest, until the last trailer which showed quite a bit of gameplay, the butt was the main (if not the only) selling point.
Either character design or aesthetic of the game can grab the attention of the players until we know further about game…..thats what most games do.

Whitecrow

Banned
Either character design or aesthetic of the game can grab the attention of the players until we know further about game…..thats what most games do.
Most games do not have an ass in the front and center of the marketing.
Dont be delusional. We all know why this game stood up in the first place.

If people only pay attention to Eve's ass it's their fucking fault. There are a lot of selling points:

- AAA production values.

- Very cool monster designs, not at all generic.

- Excellent music (guys from Monaca and ESTI are involved in this)

- Story inspired by another great game that was stupidly looked down on for the same reasons as this one.

I don't understand how someone can watch those trailers and say the game looks "decent". The only hack and slash that is on par with this is Devil May Cry V. Bayonetta and Nier are one generation below.

I have played Destiny Child and Nikke (their other 2 games) and they have amazing story, music and girls. That's their holy trinity. Stellar Blade should stand out in those three as well. Gameplay is the only reasonable question mark.

Slimboy Fat

They are utilizing breakthrough tech known as the BPU: Booty Processing Unit
They will need a lot of bandwidth to fit that booty in though. I hope my new BTX 6900XXX can run those ass physics at ultra using my 69GB of BAM -Booty Access Memory it runs at 69 billion jiggles per second so I should be good

Last edited:

BlackTron

They will need a lot of bandwidth to fit that booty in though. I hope my new BTX 6900XXX can run those ass physics at ultra using my 69GB of BAM -Booty Access Memory it runs at 69 billion jiggles per second so I should be good

The game that finally made nvidia the richest company for good

Top Bottom