• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony: We’re Shipping PS5 Accessories Early!

Based on target emails, I saw a lot of October 30th. It’s probably more by waves. Same with consoles. They’ll allocate based on when the preorders happened
Your probably right. I got my PS5 preordered the day it was available but I ordered the accessories at a later date. I only got an extra controller and charge station. So I don't really care if I get them early or not.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
only problem with ports or sports is they’re on ear. Over ears will sound much better doing 3D sound because it helps thesimulation that the encompass your ears
Not at all. These are open on ear with huge sound stage. Things sound like coming from my room even in stereo :p
It's unique design that is perfect for got summer days, allows me to hear the doorbell and the sound quality is superb

FrankWza

Not at all. These are open on ear with huge sound stage. Things sound like coming from my room even in stereo :p
It's unique design that is perfect for got summer days, allows me to hear the doorbell and the sound quality is superb

I know they’re not closed, I said on ear. ;) I use clip on for this same reason in summer.

FrankWza

personally, I don’t like closed ear on any style. I’m a soundstage over bass guy. The X2’s are the best I have ever heard at giving you more than enough soundstage with better but not overpowering bass. If you get a chance, give them a go. They’re awesome

Last edited:

Kerotan

Would be cool to get the accessories early. Would just have to pick up the console launch day and have the rest at home waiting! I've pre ordered my accessories from smyths as gamestop was sold out. So will be an inconvenience having to hope smyths deliver mine on time. If they change to a few days early it won't matter if they're a day or two late.

Best Buy says I can pick up the controller, remote, headset and camera on 10/30, the dual charging station on 11/7 and the console on 11/12. Wonder why the charging stand isn’t 10/30....

cd_jakevas

I got an email from Sony that states remote/charging station has shipped but the Fedex tracking number doesn't work?

Maybe I'll get them tomorrow.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
I got my stuff this morning. They shipped everything in seperate boxes.

The controller is really really comfortable to hold. Normally I don't give a shit about a consoles controller, but this one is really nice.

FrankWza

My 3D pulse is coming from Target on Friday. Good sign for those that preordered consoles from there. ;)

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
I got my stuff this morning. They shipped everything in seperate boxes.

The controller is really really comfortable to hold. Normally I don't give a shit about a consoles controller, but this one is really nice.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Shakka43

Controller and charging station just arrived. Controller feels pretty good in the hands.
Uhws2TC.jpg

jSO4BUo.jpg

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Looks like you also have the old Power A PS4 charger there. How does the new PS5 charger compare? Simplicity? Size? Do contacts contact easily? The Power A PS4 charger worked like a charm.

The PS4 charger I have you have to put the controller in the slot and then press down on the thing until it clicks into place. Sometimes I'd have to take the controller out and reclick down on it for a connection to be made. The new PS5 charger you just place it in the slot and it starts charging right away. It seems to work a lot better then the PS4 one. I'll take a pic of them both in a bit. Heading out to walk the dogs for my lunch break.

Last edited:

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Looks like you also have the old Power A PS4 charger there. How does the new PS5 charger compare? Simplicity? Size? Do contacts contact easily? The Power A PS4 charger worked like a charm.

New one is a little longer and wider but doesn't have the larger base of the old one.

w2xi0Gn.jpg

THEAP99

Banned
It's a shame that the pulse headset has the same design flaw as the platinums in having plastic inside of the earcups. Thus making it uncomfortable for me :/

Top Bottom