• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 3 Reload Shipped Early to Some Lucky Gamers

hemo memo

Gold Member
People born in 2006 are 18 today.

Shocker but new humans are born every day and they have not experienced what we old people have.
You missed the part where I said the game have been rereleased so many times and available on so many consoles and on Xbox just 6 months ago so you have to be very interested in the game and don’t want to be spoiled and yet actively skipping every opportunity to play it yet searching for its latest news.

artsi

You missed the part where I said the game have been rereleased so many times and available on so many consoles and on Xbox just 6 months ago so you have to be very interested in the game and don’t want to be spoiled and yet actively skipping every opportunity to play it yet searching for its latest news.

The proper version is not available on anything else except PS2.
It's very easy to imagine a scenario where someone has played Persona 5 as their first Persona game and is very excited for Persona 3 but could not care less about the 2D portable version that's available.

I'm a huge Persona 3 fan and I never played the PSP version myself.

Top Bottom