• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 3 Reload Will Let You View Other Players’ Daily Activity Choices, Like Persona 4 Golden & Persona 5

In the December 28 issue, #1828 of the weekly Famitsu magazine, Atlus revealed new details for the upcoming Persona 3 Reload.

One feature players can anticipate is the capability to, when connected online, view the options other players chose across each in-game day. Alongside activities like stat-raising tasks or Social Link events, players will also be able to see the most commonly chosen answers for questions during class.

These functionalities appear identical to the same systems in Persona 4 Golden and Persona 5.
GBPfEGAboAAOxZj

You can view a summary of this information translated below via our team’s Ryuji:

"By connecting to the Internet, you can view several statistics, such as what kind of activities all of the players have done on a specific day or bring up a chart to the most commonly answered question in the classroom.

The Velvet Room is also introduced, with the usual Fusion, Compendium and Elizabeth’s Requests all shown.

Elizabeth’s Requests can range from fusing specific Personas to bringing her items and even taking her somewhere."

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Cool. I hardly ever follow others but it's always interesting to see how the average of other players are taking the games day-to-day nature.

Go_Ly_Dow

I don't know what it is, but I'm more interested in that Fantazio game coming in the Fall of next year than I am in this remake
I'm looking forward to this, but having played Fes and then P3P a few years later, if I had to choose between a new experience like Metaphor or this, then the new experience would win. Also unlike let's say FF7R which is a more fresh reimagining of that world, it's characters and plot, this looks mostly 1:1 with a new lick of paint, so you know what to expect if you've played it before. So the mystery element is absent for current fans.

I'm looking forward to this, but having played Fes and then P3P a few years later, if I had to choose between a new experience like Metaphor or this, then the new experience would win. Also unlike let's say FF7R which is a more fresh reimagining of that world, it's characters and plot, this looks mostly 1:1 with a new lick of paint, so you know what to expect if you've played it before. So the mystery element is absent for current fans.

I'm going to wait to buy Persona 3 Reload. I'm getting Granblue Fantasy Relink right away. As for Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, I'm waiting 3 months till I get it since by than, it will be on Steam. I know it's a remake, but they seem to be trying hard to make it great this time with the second part

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I don't know what it is, but I'm more interested in that Fantazio game coming in the Fall of next year than I am in this remake
Of course! Metaphor is a new IP from Hashino, as much as I enjoyed Persona 3 I played that game many times so I know what to expect here...but with Metaphor we have new setting with interesting way combining real time and turn based combat together.

I'm still getting P3 Reload but I'm waaaaaaay more excited for Metaphor and GB Relink and I was waiting for these two games for very, VERY long time.

Of course! Metaphor is a new IP from Hashino, as much as I enjoyed Persona 3 I played that game many times so I know what to expect here...but with Metaphor we have new setting with interesting way combining real time and turn based combat together.

I'm still getting P3 Reload but I'm waaaaaaay more excited for Metaphor and GB Relink and I was waiting for these two games for very, VERY long time.

Same here, I was waiting for both for a long time

EDMIX

It's more like I'm tired of games getting remade. I would rather have a new entry

Umm...ooook

You were never getting a "new entry" in 1 year of development sir. Where the fuck are you guys even getting this "would rather" junk? You are not talking about an equivalent thing.

Its like saying you'd "rather have a new entry" regarding GTA, as if the fucking trilogy is stopping GTAVI..

They are not the same things, not made by the exact same amount of people, not made in the same time frame.

You are getting a new game literally the same year, on top of that core team likely years into development of Persona 6.

Yakuza 1 and 2 literally got remade and you still got Yakuza 0, 6, 7, Judgement 1 and 2 annnnd FIST of the North Star.

If a game is gonna to be a remake, I would like it to be

Thats amazing...tired of remakes, wants more remakes.

Good luck

Top Bottom