• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Sun and Moon Starters Revealed. Releases November 18th 2016.

BY2K

Membero Americo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn25hijDL7c

The starters are:

Rowlet - Grass/Flying Type
Litten - Fire Type
Popplio - Water Type

Starters:

ZSLtrUs.jpg

BVpdCh2.jpg

klxWGtL.jpg
Games looks like X/Y with more human-like proportions.
Region appears based on Hawaii.

November 16th in NA
November 23rd in EU
November 18th in AUZ

DNAbro

Game itself looks like how I've always wanted pokemon to be. The pokemon are really ugly though and I loved X/Y's starters.

Neoxon

Not too big on the starters (except maybe the grass owl, Rowlet), but the game & legendaries look interesting.

The lack of chibi humans is nice.

Illucio

Banned
So the region based on Hawaii, the Legendaries based on Japanese mythology, and the starters all are insanely cute but ugly like pugs.

This is going to be... Interesting. I can already sense the too much water reviews from IGN now.

I think everything about this trailer looks great, including the starters and legends. This thread will probably devolve into a Game Freak used to design better Pokémon thread though.

CronoShot

Not really feeling any of the new Pokemon, but I do like the island setting and more realistic proportions of the people.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Yo.

#TeamLitten

chances of it become Fire Tiger? That forehead is screaming "king" kanji like your typical Japanese tiger

daripad

After Black and White starters, I never thought they would do more abominations like that. Oh boy, these are the ugliest by far. Legendaries are ugly too ugh

All three starters look awful but I'm #teamlitten. Looks like pokemon could follow us now though. There's none of this separation between battle models and over world models.

I'm not into Pokémon, but it's always fun to see you all going crazy over Pokémon news ^_^

Rowlet is really cute, by the way.

Top Bottom