• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Add a Shiny Silvally to Your Ranks in Pokémon Sun/Moon

shiny-silvally-distro-169-en.jpg
Don’t miss out on your chance to collect a uniquely colored version of the Synthetic Pokémon Silvally.

Power up your Pokémon party with a bit of Legendary Pokémon flair by visiting a participating GameStop and EB Games where you can pick up a code card that allows Trainers to receive a Shiny Silvally in their copy of Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon. Shiny Silvally radiates in battle with its RKS System Ability, and you can give it a memory disc to hold to change its type, then unleash its signature Multi-Attack! Act fast! These code cards will only be available from October 23 to November 13, 2017 while supplies last, and the codes must be entered by February 13, 2018. Don't miss out on Shiny Silvally!

US/Canada - GameStop and EBgames from October 23rd to November 13th
UK - GAME from November 3rd to November 16th

https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/add-a-shiny-silvally-to-your-ranks/
https://www.pokemon.com/uk/pokemon-news/add-a-shiny-silvally-to-your-ranks/

PSqueak

Banned
Any word of other countries? I just picked my Marshadow from Game Planet here in mexico, any chances we get this too?

That's... official artwork? Yikes.

I'm still down—Silvally is one of my favorite Gen 7 Pokemon and I dig that it's shiny is a play on Arceus' shiny (with the white fur turned to gold)

Were the shiny UBs distributed already? Silvally is the only Legendary in SM not shiny locked, so I already got mine with resets.

Did anyone ever figure out a good set for Silvally? It seems like experimentation stalled so quickly.
Looking at smogon, seems like no one really cares for it

This is the only set I found there

Item: Choice Band
Nature: Adamant
EV Spread: 4 HP, 252 Attack, 252 Speed
Moveset:
Double-Edge
Crunch
Parting Shot
Explosion

I ran a special sweeper set with Fairy Memory that did okay early on during sun and moon multiplayer but I doubt it has much traction now

Moveset:

Flamethrower
Thunderbolt
Flash Cannon
Multi Attack

Sagitario

Wait... Silvally is a legendary Pokémon? o_O
I had no idea. How many legendaries are there in Sun & Moon?

Code distribution sucks for those of us who don't live in US :(

v1perz53

Wait... Silvally is a legendary Pokémon? o_O
I had no idea. How many legendaries are there in Sun & Moon?

Code distribution sucks for those of us who don't live in US :(

Just do what I did for the entire year of mythical pokemon giveaway, wait until a couple of days into the promotion and check eBay, probably tons of them for like $1-2 (insert your very cheap, price of a bottle of water non-US currency equivalent) with free shipping. The small price was always worth it for me not having to bother going in to a store hoping they still had codes.

Unless you mean the UK codes don't even work at all for your region, then yea that sucks.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I still wonder if Silvally is gonna get something in USUM.

He seemed like a Pokemon that was gonna be big in SuMo but then...well, he was kind of forgettable. Cool design and concept though.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I still wonder if Silvally is gonna get something in USUM.

He seemed like a Pokemon that was gonna be big in SuMo but then...well, he was kind of forgettable. Cool design and concept though.
It's clearly there to remind people of Arceus for the inevitable Gen four remakes.

Robin64

Along with Tapu Koko, this will another Sun/Moon Legendary that I get a shiny one of before I get the actual in-game one.

Top Bottom