• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 3 Reload is now the biggest Atlus launch on Steam based on the number of concurrent users

image.png

Top Atlus Launches On Steam:
image.png

Congrats to Atlus and SEGA! 🎉🥳

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Now if Vanillaware does this....I'm not PC gamer but I LOVE Vanillaware games and I want to see more people play their game and see them succeed.

Now if Vanillaware does this....I'm not PC gamer but I LOVE Vanillaware games and I want to see more people play their game and see them succeed.
Do you mean Unicorn Overlord? It's not coming to PC, only console.

But I agree with the overall sentiment; hopefully SEGA/Atlus provides them with necessary resources so their games can be enjoyed on PC as well (lots of potential sales on Steam).

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Do you mean Unicorn Overlord? It's not coming to PC, only console.

But I agree, hopefully SEGA/Atlus provides them with necessary resources so their games can release on PC as well.
Nope but its coming out on Xbox which surprised me....In all honestly Unicorn Overlord is better fit on PC than on Xbox, there is more audience for game like this compare to Xbox.

Holammer

Atlus used to very negative towards PC, with Atlus PR laughing about it on GAF. But look where we are now.
Maybe Vanillaware will come around later. Start with Dragon's Crown and go from there. It's basically free money.

Heck, I remember when Atlus was freaking out when you could play Persona 5 with RPCS3. DMCA'd some RPCS3 video on Youtube and put up a post about it on their homepage (google) Page is still up!

Top Bottom