• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth is now the biggest RGG launch on Steam based on the number of concurrent users

tTAqNYL.png

image.png

Quick comparison with previously released RGG titles on Steam:
image.png

image.png

image.png

Congrats to RGG on their biggest Steam launch yet!

Last edited:

Neilg

Isn't this their first simultaneous steam release?
It's a lot lower than I'd expect given the overall sales numbers of the series.

PanzerCute

The game released just a few hours ago. I just checked and it's now at 27K concurrent players.

Nope. Yakuza like a Dragon, Like a Dragon: Ishin! and Yakuza like a Dragon: Gaiden had simultaneous console and Steam releases. Infinite Wealth is their 4th one.

Last edited:

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Just fired it up, looks good, there are even split screen modes. I can enable frame generation FSR3 on my GTX10180?! Edit: yeah that makes it laggy as shit and desyncs the audio from the video and stuff, I'm sticking to FSR 3 Quality @ 1440p and mostly maxed settings which seems to get me 60fps.
Screenshot_259.png
Screenshot_260.png

Last edited:
I don't have infinite wealth so I can't buy it for 120 dollars (the complete game version) plus whatever they decide to charge for the preorder in game content dlc. Luckily these games drop in price quick. Sucks they were rewarded for the huge price tag and fragmentation. Next time they will push it a little bit more.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Game is so good. Can't stress enough how awesome it feels to be back with this gang.

One thing I haven't researched is what classics are at the arcade?

Last edited:
The game is awesome, the script is sheer Yakuza madness and the music score to this game is pure SEGA and the best they've done in decades.

This is just such so much fun and a riot to play

Top Bottom