• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 3 Reload Day One DLC Announced (Costumes, Personas, and Background Music)

P3R-DLC_01-17-24-768x432.jpg

ATLUS has announced day one downloadable content for Persona 3 Reload, which includes costumes, Personas, and background music.

Get the details below:

■ Costume Downloadable Content

Persona 5 Royal Phantom Thieves Costume Set

• Price: 440 Yen
  • Release Date: February 2
Persona 3 Reload
Change the outfits of the S.E.E.S. members as they explore Tartarus and battle to the Phantom Thieves outfits from Persona 5 Royal.

Persona 5 Royal Shujin Academy Costume Set

Persona 3 Reload
Change the outfits of the S.E.E.S. members as they explore Tartarus and battle to the Shujin Academy outfits from Persona 5 Royal.

Persona 4 Golden Yasogami High School Costume Set

Persona 3 Reload
Change the outfits of the S.E.E.S. members as they explore Tartarus and battle to the Yasogami High School outfits from Persona 4 Golden.

■ Persona Downloadable Content

Persona 5 Royal Persona Set 1

• Price: 880 Yen
Persona 3 Reload
Unlocks the summoning and fusion of the following nine Personas from Persona 5 Royal:

• Persona 5 Protagonist’s Persona: Arsene
  • Ryuuji Sakamoto’s Persona: Captain Kidd
  • Morgana’s Persona: Zoro
  • Ann Takamaki’s Persona: Carmen
  • Yusuke Kitagawa’s Persona: Goemon
  • Makoto Niijima’s Persona: Johanna
  • Haru Okumura’s Persona: Milady
  • Goro Akechi’s Persona: Robin Hood
  • Kasumi Yoshizawa’s Persona: Cendrillon
Persona 5 Royal Persona Set 2

Persona 3 Reload
Unlocks the summoning and fusion of the following nine Personas from Persona 5 Royal:

• Persona 5 Protagonist’s Persona: Satanael
  • Ryuuji Sakamoto’s Persona: Seiten Taisei
  • Morgana’s Persona: Mercurius
  • Ann Takamaki’s Persona: Hecate
  • Yusuke Kitagawa’s Persona: Kamu Susano-o
  • Makoto Niijima’s Persona: Anat
  • Haru Okumura’s Persona: Astarte
  • Goro Akechi’s Persona: Loki
  • Kasumi Yoshizawa’s Persona: Vanadis
Persona 4 Golden Persona Set

• Price: 550 Yen
Persona 3 Reload
Unlocks the summoning and fusion of the following three Personas from Persona 4 Golden:

• Persona 4 Protagonist’s Persona: Izanagi
  • Tohru Adachi’s Persona: Magatsu-Izanagi
  • Marie’s Persona: Kaguya
■ Background Music Downloadable Content

Persona 5 Royal Background Music Set

Persona 3 Reload
Change the battle background music to the following six tracks from Persona 5 and Persona 5 Royal:

• “Last Surprise”
  • “Take Over”
  • “Rivers In the Desert”
  • “Jaldabaoth”
  • “Throw Away Your Mask”
  • “Triumph”
Background music can be changed from “Settings” screen in the menu. It can also be set to random.

Installed downloadable content can be retrieved in-game via the closet in the protagonist’s room.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Like Atlus games but I’m not fan how they do DLCs especially when it comes Persona series.

it should at very least be similar how you get DLC Demons in SMTV, you need first defeat them in boss fight before you get them, that way it’s more fun…..in Persona games they just give it to you and it kind of messes with fusion table.

Last edited:

Ar¢tos

I almost feel tempted because I never finished P3 on ps2, but the idea of going through boring randomly generated dungeons is a mega turn off, p4 was more than enough of that.
Have they changed that in this remake to be like p5?

Danjin44

I almost feel tempted because I never finished P3 on ps2, but the idea of going through boring randomly generated dungeons is a mega turn off, p4 was more than enough of that.
Have they changed that in this remake to be like p5?
Persona 3 already kind of works like P5, each full moon you go through main mission that takes place outside of Tartarus.

P5 worked same way, you had your main story in Palaces and you had to progress through Mementos since story eventually require you reach end of Mementos just like Tartarus in Persona 3.

Last edited:

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Like Atlus games but I’m not fan how they do DLCs especially when it comes Persona series.

it should at very least be similar how you get DLC Demons in SMTV, you need first defeat them in boss fight before you get them, that way more fun…..in Persona games they give it to you it kind of messes with fusion table.

My fav DLC was the hot springs DLC for Tokyo Mirage Session I never got to play because it has too much skin for the western audience so was never released outside of Japan, and not included at all in the switch version for all regions.

Last edited:

Danjin44

My fav DLC was the hot springs DLC for Tokyo Mirage Session I never got to play because it has too much skin for the western audience so was never released outside of Japan, and not included at all in the switch version for all regions.
I personally liked the way SMTVI A and SMTV did Demon DLC. They were powerful demons but couldn’t get them from get go since you actually need to be high enough level to beat them in boss fight before you get use them.

In Persona they just give the powerful Persona for free which messes with difficulty balance.

Last edited:

STARSBarry

Gold Member

Unironically this announcement just made me do this, February is jammed packed and there's already 3 other JRPG's this month

Granblue, Yakuza and FF7R part 2. Considering I don't think any of these titles will get an improved version outside of the next console generation but P3R is 120% guaranteed within 2 years... yeah I will just wait.

It's also on gamepass, so...

Last edited:
I still don't know if I can live without Burn My Dread

Watch the Persona 3 movies if you want a refresher on the plot. They are quite good despite having to compress a 100+ hours game into 4 relatively short films

They never bothered adding FES back into P3P, and I think they said they want to account for events in FES for the ending of P3R. People counting on an expanded version of P3R are going to be surprised when they wait until they die and never play it and miss out

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
P3R-DLC_01-17-24-768x432.jpg

ATLUS has announced day one downloadable content for Persona 3 Reload, which includes costumes, Personas, and background music.

Get the details below:

■ Costume Downloadable Content

Persona 5 Royal Phantom Thieves Costume Set

Persona 3 Reload
Change the outfits of the S.E.E.S. members as they explore Tartarus and battle to the Phantom Thieves outfits from Persona 5 Royal.

Persona 5 Royal Shujin Academy Costume Set

Persona 3 Reload
Change the outfits of the S.E.E.S. members as they explore Tartarus and battle to the Shujin Academy outfits from Persona 5 Royal.

Persona 4 Golden Yasogami High School Costume Set

Persona 3 Reload
Change the outfits of the S.E.E.S. members as they explore Tartarus and battle to the Yasogami High School outfits from Persona 4 Golden.

■ Persona Downloadable Content

Persona 5 Royal Persona Set 1

Persona 3 Reload

• Persona 5 Protagonist’s Persona: Arsene
  • Ryuuji Sakamoto’s Persona: Captain Kidd
  • Morgana’s Persona: Zoro
  • Ann Takamaki’s Persona: Carmen
  • Yusuke Kitagawa’s Persona: Goemon
  • Makoto Niijima’s Persona: Johanna
  • Haru Okumura’s Persona: Milady
  • Goro Akechi’s Persona: Robin Hood
  • Kasumi Yoshizawa’s Persona: Cendrillon
Persona 5 Royal Persona Set 2

Persona 3 Reload

• Persona 5 Protagonist’s Persona: Satanael
  • Ryuuji Sakamoto’s Persona: Seiten Taisei
  • Morgana’s Persona: Mercurius
  • Ann Takamaki’s Persona: Hecate
  • Yusuke Kitagawa’s Persona: Kamu Susano-o
  • Makoto Niijima’s Persona: Anat
  • Haru Okumura’s Persona: Astarte
  • Goro Akechi’s Persona: Loki
  • Kasumi Yoshizawa’s Persona: Vanadis
Persona 4 Golden Persona Set

Persona 3 Reload
Unlocks the summoning and fusion of the following three Personas from Persona 4 Golden:

• Persona 4 Protagonist’s Persona: Izanagi
  • Tohru Adachi’s Persona: Magatsu-Izanagi
  • Marie’s Persona: Kaguya
■ Background Music Downloadable Content

Persona 5 Royal Background Music Set

Persona 3 Reload
Change the battle background music to the following six tracks from Persona 5 and Persona 5 Royal:

• “Last Surprise”
  • “Take Over”
  • “Rivers In the Desert”
  • “Jaldabaoth”
  • “Throw Away Your Mask”
  • “Triumph”
Background music can be changed from “Settings” screen in the menu. It can also be set to random.

Installed downloadable content can be retrieved in-game via the closet in the protagonist’s room.

Where is my Yukari maid costume?

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Since it's coming to GP day 1, might spend on the OP Persona summons so I can just blast through Tartarus :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Top Bottom