• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 3 Reload launches February 2, 2024 - Pre Orders Available

bender

What time is it?
$100?

Vzuybb.gif

EDMIX

I dont mind improvements and changes if FROM themselves was working on remake rather than Blupoint.

I mean sure, but doesn't that literally prove their correct call was to JUST remake the visuals and keep the original gameplay intact? So I'm sure you believe Bluepoint isn't as good as FromSoft, but shit I'm sure Bluepoint feels that way too as to why they kept the gameplay exactly how it was originally.

So I think this was the right call and I can't bash Bluepoint for not changing much in regards to the gameplay of Demon Souls with the remake. Not every remake needs to be a ground up completely different thing, its for the most part subjective and depends on game.

Lets say PS6 we get some Sekiro remake or Bloodborne remake, I'm sure you'd want Bluepoint just doing a visual thing and leaving the gameplay exact, I can't see this as a negative when its sorta what you are even championing regarding those projects.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
F4MrsbMbcAAB9-x
F4MtelKbAAAVPxT

Persona 3 Reload will launch for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam and Microsoft Store on February 2, 2024 worldwide, ATLUS announced. It will also be available via Xbox Game Pass. Digital pre-orders are available now.

The game will be available in the following editions:

Users who pre-order any version of the game will receive the “Persona 4 Background Music Set,” which features the following additional tracks:
  • “A New World Fool”
  • “I’ll Face Myself -Battle-“
  • “The Fog”
  • “Reach Out to the Truth”
  • “Results”
  • “Time To Make History”
Get the latest details below.

Aegis??

But I want a Yukari edition with her figure!! 😭😭😭

Celcius

°Temp. member
Nice, the only Persona I've played is P5R but this looks amazing. I just wish it wasn't releasing the very day after GranBlue Fantasy but I'm looking forward to it nonetheless.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
I love P4&5, and never played P3 for more than a handful of hours via emulation. I swear every year there was rumors of remasters/remakes, and next year we have it. Patience paid off lol.

When it says Xbox GamePass that still includes pc gamepass ultimate too right ?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Not Persona 3 Portable female protagonist options.....no buy. :(
The only reason they able to do that on P3P because took out all anime cutscenes and reduce actual exploring to menus selection.

Are you expecting Atlus to make two separate anime cutscenes for each MC?

LordCBH

I wasn’t expecting the Aigis Edition to be available anywhere other than the Atlus store. REALLY glad it is.

I'll buy the premium edition! This has to be the game I'm most excited for once Armored Core releases. The only other game to come close would be VII Rebirth.

StereoVsn

Well I expected 80 Euro myself when I saw the us pricing.
Yeah, I like P3 and the whole series but not sure I like it enough for almost $80 spend on the remake of only MC route.

Wonder how pricing is in CA and AU.

For 70€, yes i do

Yeah, that would be a much easier sell for me personally. As things stand I will wait for a sale. Plus let's face it, I won't be done with neither BG3, Starfield or Cyberpunk by then, lol. Those are games you can play for years (less so on Cyberpunk to be fair).

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I'll give it a really concerted effort to try and get through a lot of it. This is my last chance I'm giving to the Persona series.

blackjon24

I thought I was losing interest in atlus games. Smt 5 and soul 2 hacker disappointed, don't like the look of tactica at all. Metaphor I need to see more but not crazy about the change in direction.

But this recent gamescom trailer reminded me how much love i have for persona 3 and this remake really looks like a substantial upgrade.

Can't wait!

Astray

Gold Member
The pricing on this is fucking nuts. Even their regional pricing on Steam wants full price!

Yeah that's a no from me until this thing gets a %40 discount.

Celcius

°Temp. member
I'm surprised they went with Unreal Engine 4 over using the P5 engine

Last edited:
Top Bottom