• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Collection Bundle Released on PS4, PS5, Xbox, Nintendo Switch and Steam

Persona-Collection-696x391.jpg

Atlus has gathered the recently released remastered versions of Persona 3 Portable, Persona 4 Golden and Persona 5 Royal in a bundle called “Persona Collection.”

The Persona Collection has been released for the PlayStation Store on the PS4 and PS5, the Microsoft store for the Xbox One and Xbox Series consoles, the Nintendo eShop for the Switch and lastly Steam for PC. The bundle costs $89.99 USD / $119.99 CAD.
Links can be found below:
Description
The Persona Collection includes Persona 5 Royal, Persona 4 Golden, and Persona 3 Portable.

Persona 5 Royal
Don the mask and join the Phantom Thieves of Hearts as they stage grand heists, infiltrate the minds of the corrupt, and make them change their ways!

Prepare for the award-winning RPG experience in this definitive edition of Persona 5 Royal, featuring a treasure trove of downloadable content included!

Forced to transfer to a high school in Tokyo, the protagonist has a strange dream. “You truly are a prisoner of fate. In the near future, ruin awaits you.” With the goal of “rehabilitation” looming overhead, he must save others from distorted desires by donning the mask of a Phantom Thief.

Persona 4 Golden
Don’t Touch that Dial, it’s Time for the Midnight Channel

The world-renowned Persona 4 Golden promises unforgettable adventures, meaningful bonds, and heartwarming experiences shared together with friends.

They say your soulmate will appear if you stare into a television set on a rainy night…

This strange rumor slowly spreads through the rural town of Inaba, the protagonist’s new home, just as a chain of mysterious murders begin. As the protagonist and his teammates chase after the truth, they find themselves opening the door to another world.

Persona 3 Portable
The Dark Hour Strikes Twice

Shortly after transferring to Gekkoukan High School, the protagonist encounters the “Dark Hour.” Unfamiliar stillness swallows the city, people turn into eerie coffins, and otherworldly monsters called Shadows swarm. When they are attacked by one of these Shadows and all hope seemed lost, the power of the heart, their Persona is awakened.

Give me the physhical option and we talk.
This is not exactly what you're asking or looking for, but LRG will be doing separate physical releases for both P3P and P4G. I believe the pre-orders for P3P are open as we speak while P4G will be opening soon as well. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:
This is not exactly what you're asking or looking for, but LRG will be doing separate physical releases for both P3P and P4G. I believe the pre-orders for P3P are open as we speak while P4G will be opening soon as well. :messenger_grinning_sweat:
As much of a physical advocate as I am, I've never bought an LRG product. I know a lot of them end up being very valuable, but I've also heard some say that there are times where they don't work properly due to some technical aspect I don't understand. I just stick with regional offerings.

Plus I already own physical copies of them all on older systems, so I don't mind having P3 and P4 digitally on Switch.

As much of a physical advocate as I am, I've never bought an LRG product. I know a lot of them end up being very valuable, but I've also heard some say that there are times where they don't work properly due to some technical aspect I don't understand. I just stick with regional offerings.

Plus I already own physical copies of them all on older systems, so I don't mind having P3 and P4 digitally on Switch.
That's an understandable stance so fair enough. They do lots of physical releases to games I love and want for my collection so I did grab around a dozen of their releases, although not from them directly, but through various international or local retailers who stock LRG titles.

Celcius

°Temp. member
Meh, I already have the PS4 and PS5 versions of P5R, and I'm just going to grab P3 Reload next year.

I love Persona but this is just gouging bullshit.

All 3 games are on Gamepass and you'd play through them in a couple of months of subs. Failing that they frequently go on sale on all platforms.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Does the Playstation bundle still saddle you with PS4 versions of P3 and P4? Still annoyed that only current gen versions of those games at launch was on Series X.

Paltheos

I'm usually the first to speak out about gamers complaining about games not being cheap enough, but this sale is a mite shady lol. A quick glance at Steam reveals that the normal price of these three combined is $100 ($60+$20+$20). Any steep sale on Royal alone yields a better deal. I'm sure some people will, but sensibly if you were buying all three anyway, you'd be better off buying the two, older, cheaper ones first and waiting for a sale on 5. Nice try better, Atlus.

Top Bottom